12 posts

Posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmSZ1LUYAKM

Feedback.... lay it on me!!!!

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
cool I enjoyed that! smile wicked tunes!

shame that contact staff flip went out of shot at the end: but it's good to see mixing of props!

looking forward to the next installment! biggrin

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Nice, Dave. Didnt know you were into hats. Guess its yer new thing. Now Im waiting for some contact staff, hat, and angel knife action wink

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
That was beautiful.

You have a really nice clean flow with your staff and those continuous turning angel rolls were lovely.

One of the best vids ive seen in a while, i cant wait for the next one.

"Don't do it naked!"

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
with the staff and hat stuff id suggest working on just keeping the staff moving rather than trying to do hardcore contact stuff as at the moment you kinda do a staff trick then the staff stops while u focus on the hat then back to the staff. if u work on unlinking your concentration so each hand can keep doing what u want it to without u having to think about it i think it will help.

your singles stuff is quite slick, id suggest trying to make your vertical plane stuff a bit more vertical.

i really like the transition at 3.53 smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
nice hata stuff. given me heaps of stuff to practice smile

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

SpAcE_BrOtHeRBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
thanks man... that means a lot coming from you Sandy. i started really getting into contact staff last september, and your inspinerate videos opened up more doors for me than any other soure of infospiration. your vids and tutorials have helped me immensley!!!!!! ubbangel ubbidea

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Nice work dude biggrin

Continuous angel rolls - ubblove

now for front side to backside wink

look forward toseeing more - dentinately ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
that was [censored] amazing really liked this vid as i cant do eather i cant really critersize but from a spectaters point of view when you were doing the hat and staff tricks you seemed to look a bit scetchy with the hat, amazing but sketchy but on the other hand it was still [censored] amazing nice one mate!

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

SpAcE_BrOtHeRBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
hows anyone been channelling anything interesting in the art of contact double staff? i would like to open up a collective works where a bunch doing it can post videoz containing new concepts and gateways for the formless art form of double staff. i pericieve that a project like this using differst styles and channels of the art forms , will help us learn collectively, more expansively, and rapidly (were in portals times in the astral field)" like putting puzzle pieces together in order to percieve the bigger picture. . if enough people are interested we can start a new thread. and potentially make a collective, larger artistic project. ubbangel ubbangel ubbangel ubbangel