Phantom_Daynewbie
4 posts

Posted:
In my spare time I make little remixes.idk if anyone else does btu i would very much like to hear some feedback on mine.to hear them contact me on msn (day_the_musicman@hotmail.com) weavesmiley

This is my beautiful life.the only thing certain is that everything changes

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
like turntablism and djing? if so, yes, im a scratcher. Ive been doing it for a year, also have been creating some simple relaxing music. i love to dj, its a wonderful rush

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

biggrin you can post dj mixes in this thread, any styles welcome

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
What kind of tunes do you make?

I never use MSN though - It sucks more than a dyson.

7,193 posts

Posted:
seye, did you listen to that tune i PM'd you????

what did you think of it ubblol

addict
567 posts

Posted:
seye, as for me, im a defenite trance, techno scratcher. Really, in my opinion they are the most random genre. You can throw in whistles, sirens, zips, and zoos, yet people always find a way to dance to it. If i am bored, ill probably mix some tribal stuff.

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Seye

I never use MSN though - It sucks more than a dyson.

yes but so good at keeping in contact, maybe if you used it more youd realise how useful it can be ubbidea

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Ravehead - I did listen to it. Its kinda like the original, only filtheir biggrin

Represent - How long have you been mixing? I've been playing for nearly 8 years now. I've played most styles of music at some point but my true loves involve breakbeats - dnb, breaks, etc.

Simta - Whatever dude. Microsoft are evil. MSN is crap. Messageboards are the way forward!

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:

Simta - Whatever dude. Microsoft are evil. MSN is crap. Messageboards are the way forward!

so why dont u use a unix based operating system as oppose to windows?

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Seye, only 2 years because of my age. Ive been doing jungle and tribal for about half a year, still got to learn the aspect of that. How old are ya mate?

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
hes an ancient bastid is seye

7,193 posts

Posted:

Ravehead - I did listen to it. Its kinda like the original, only filtheir biggrin

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT biggrin

thought you'd like it biggrin

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'm 23 (nearly 24). I saved up for a year when I was 15 to buy my first set of censored decks. I've been obssessive about it ever since.

Simta - I'm actually in the procecess of working out if I can use a Linux variant instead of windows. Unfortunately a lot of my hardware doesnt have any linux drivers (expept OSX but that doesnt count). I also dont think I can make a lot of the software run on linux either. A fresh install of windows is required if nothing else though.

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
i reckon jus about everything you have apart from maybe the mixing desk has a unix based driver, hang around on some linux forums and make a thread with a list of your setup and i reckon some geek will tell you exactly how you could sort it

phantom_day use www.yousendit.com you can upload your tune and it will give you a link to put here

so its easier for us to d/l it and listen, and you dont have to keep sendin things thro msn which can be a bit of a mission

7,193 posts

Posted:
you can also use this place to upload mixes and it's easy to download stuff from there tooo.........just one click of the mouse button and robberts your fathers brother wink