Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Hazey's running away with the circus party

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
devilstarSILVER Member
blue haired pyrovixen monkey girl!
155 posts

Posted:
**All Dates & Locations will be subject to change**

So, you may or may not know that in september I won't be comming back to Bolton after Bristol Juggling convention, but running off to Kent with my lovley man to join the circus. So, I need a leaving party.

I'm basically thinking one last weekend camping in the hills & playing with fire & chilling with all you spech northeners that I'm gonna miss like buggery.

So, can you make it? (It's penciled for 9th Sept but I'll change it if it clashes with something else) & do you have any ideas for a noise / fire frendly campsite?

any other suggestions? cool sunny heart

EDITED_BY: devilstar (1150208341)

devil Blue is best, blue is beautiful
If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me
I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me - bmeshop.com

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I miss Paul frown
and you too of course Hazel smile

You Bristoling?

icklepurklegirlmember
116 posts

Posted:
hey miss, give us a call re the general plan...saturdays gone a bit tits up for me, but if fridays still on, i'm damn well gonna get down for at least part of ya party!
EDITED_BY: icklepurklegirl (1157184341)

-spinnin' to the rhythm of the new world order-

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
Paul misses u 2 John! We'll be at Bristol for the first bit, but gotta leave on the 2nd fri for Alex's weading. See you there smile

Txt on it's way mrs purple xx

If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me

_Chris_GOLD Member
93 posts

Posted:
i really want to come to this party but im lacking transport. does anyone have a free space which i could comendere?? cant wait to see yall!

Order and pyromancie as one, controlling chaos.
4 8 15 16 23 42

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
well, what a perfect weekend. beautifull countryside, weather, friends & fire. Then a big fat manchester meet.... Then we watched my mates band win their battle of the bands competition & score 2 more gigs.
i am smiling all over.
biggrin

Page: