Forums > Social Chat > The random chat thread

Login/Join to Participate

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
I noticed there wasn't a big thread to just talk about anything continuously. Just any old stupid thing that doesn't warrant having its own full thread. So I HAVE MADE ONE.

Just talk about anything. This is probably the equivalent to the live chat but at least you can see what's been said beforehand.

Chimney biggrin

======================

Modify this website address: www.YOU.youaremighty.com by puting your name or anything instead of the 'YOU' and go to the link. It is such a confidence booster.!

EDITED_BY: Chimney (1150200035)

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
I guess we need a start.

What's the weather like where you are because it is amazingly hot here in Scotland, very sunny and little wind. YAY, this happens once in a lifetime here.

Chimney

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
rolleyes need i say it ubblol

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
Exactly the same? I heard there was a bit of thunder and lightening down your way yesterday afternoon, am I right?

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Hi there Chimney

You can see this forum is very big, and has been around a long time, which means alot of topics have been discussed before.

You can find most threads using the search button inbetween 'main index' and 'my home'.

I've just had a search myself and could only find one other thread like this, which also got this talk aswell. I think many of these type of threads have been deleted.
They serve no real purpose and clog up bandwidth which Malcolm has to pay for!

Most banter like this can take place in the introduction section in yours, and others intro threads.

meditate

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
Fair dos. I couldn't find any either so thought it would be worth a go. Guess it's worth seeing what happens in a day or 2 then see it off.

Cheers

pendulumnewbie
1 post

Posted:
has any body seem the film he omen its sooooooo scary

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
well i just noticed that the last two posters registered exactly 2 calendar months apart from each other....

but i haven't seen the omen...

****Disclaimer: if you have paid a penny/2 cents for these thoughts and are not happy with them, you are entitled to ask for a refund within seven days on production of a valid receipt, however the thoughtee cannot promise to actually give it to you as she has already bought a fizzy cola bottle sweet with it. sorry, your loss...****

*wanders off*

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
so i don't know when i will be online again...
today is my last day
i have said it before-there are 10 kinds of people in this world those that understand binary and those who don't
there were kilts everywhere last night and none on my bedroom floor-bastards
ex shoved me last night got a nice bruise...irony-i am supposed to testify on monday that he is not violent...Hehehehe

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed