Page: ......
CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
Hello

Now with the glorious weather, (let’s hope it stays) I am looking to meet people who live or would like to spin in or around Camden. We could share knowledge and have some fun. Hopefully make some new friends. Or if any one knows any groups or anything that would be great thank you!

EDITED_BY: CmkB (1178194371)

weavesmiley

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
so sorry I did not make it waiting for the internet guy, the boiler guy and the guy to fix the electric shower..... only 1 turned up. At least telewest is honest ....ish. our net has been on the fritz for ages. I wanted to play!!!!
booo hooo!!!
played with my staff in the garden ands freaked the neighbors out!

weavesmiley

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Aye, twas good! Spinny fun! And I nailed split time butterfly weave as well, so I'm all pleased with myself now! biggrin

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Hey all, I'm after some crash space in london on Sunday 19th Nov.
I arrive sunday afternoon at victoria and am staying overnight before I have to get a flight to Oz from Heathrow on the monday morning.
Anyone that can help please PM me to discuss the details smile hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Right, I'm at Clapham next weekend, but the weekend after might be a good idea, I think it's the 18th.

Weekend after that is Synergy, so I reckon I'll be at that on the Friday, so the following Saturday is completely out due to looking like this: ubbloco

Anyone up 4 a spin in Camden on the weekend of the 18th? Also, good as the current place is, it sux that we can't stay beyond about 5.00, anyone know anywhere that we can go to spin later on? smile

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

lilith_in_londonSILVER Member
149 posts

Posted:
i second for the 18th! my secret garden of spinning is obviously not secret enough so i can't really help frown

...maybe primrose hill? they can't close that!

c'est pas nous qui sommes à la rue, c'est la rue kétanou!

1st official camden town (uk) meet 21st october! see the events bit

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Ohhh, primrose hill might be a plan. I think we need a new venue, one where fire is allowed! devil

Plan for this weekend: I reckon we should meet at about 3 in the usual place, get a couple of hours spinning in, and discuss relocation plans. Then, when we get booted out of the park, we try and find somewhere else, primrose hill maybe.

Anyone wanna meet up earlier and check out possible sites in advance? Might save wondering about later on.... PM me if you have any ideas smile

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
Should be about this weekend. I'll have to leave it up to all you North Londoners to figure out somewhere else we can go after 5.00 though!

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
I too, should be able to make it this weekend. I will meet u at the usual place round 3. biggrin

I will bring the footage of Mr. Flux spinning for you Sam!

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Cheers Doug! I can't wait to see it.... That was a quality night, I was gutted to miss the Sunday.

Anyway, hopefully we'll be able to find a good place to spin in Primrose Hill, I'll go up there a few hours before the meet and have a wonder round, see if I can find a good spot. I'm sure there will be somewhere.... Google maps, here I come......

So, whose coming to this one then? So far we've got Monserat, J.A.C, Lilith and me. Anyone else?

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Have a return ticket to get home as they didnt take it away from me last time i was up there *snigger*

However I don't have the money to buy a single to get up there! Poor Aimée!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Thats what I did to get to Clapham last weekend ubblol

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
poor aimée frown if someone calls me before hand i may turn up - it depends on how tired and lazy i am being tongue

back

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Would there be any spinning going on on the 25th or 26th? I'm in London for a party that Saturday, so if anyone wants to meet up to play a bit pm me biggrin

Should be in London lunchtime-ish on the Sunday smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

965 posts

Posted:
I know a couple of people who are wanting a spin on the saturday, after they had Synenergy the night before! I would be intersted as i missed the one today due to unforeseen circumstances! If more people are intersted i would like to spin aswell! biggrin

A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'll be there! (Depending on what time I leave Synergy...)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Cool! I'm up 4 one next week, seeing as due to a random twist of fate, nobaody came to todays one apart from me! Oh well, next week it is then!

Depends on after-Synergy messiness of course.... If last time was anything to go by, I'll be comatose. ubbloco

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Maybe I should be going to Synergy instead ubblol

Anyway, won't be able to check HoP much I think, can you let me know what's going on on the weekend and who'll be where when? My email is s0351210 at sms dot ed dot ac dot uk smile

hug hopefully meet you soon bounce

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
i may make it - i may not who knows

sambo - if there are camden meets you can give me a call - i live there so can wander down at the drop of a club tongue

back

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Hi Sam, yeah I'll give ya a shout next time there's a Camden meet. PM me your number!

Saturday sounds like a good plan to me, I may be a bit frazzled from Firday though... anyone have any strong objections to doing it on Sunday instead? I'm more likely to be awake during the day on Sunday biggrin

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Well my megabus back home is at 1850 on Sunday but if we meet early enough on Saturday I'm definitely up for it.

1-2pm on Sunday anyone? ubbangel

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
1 or 2 on Sunday is good for me smile

Anyone else up 4 for a Sunday meet in Camden? Details on application.... wink

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
No-one else turned up??! What a nightmare! damn public transport! (in my case anyway tongue) Sunday sounds good as I won't be able to make Saturday. You can all help me celebrate/commiserate me getting a new job or not.

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Yup, twas only me, spinning by myself! Not to worry though, I had a nice wonder round Camden, picked up a few albums from Resurrection Records, went home and spent the rest of the day playing Gears of War online. Yup, I'm quite sad. rolleyes

OK, that's enuff responses to make it official, next Camden meet is Sunday 26th November. As we have a few people (hopefully) who haven't been to the Camden bash before, we should probably meet outside Oddballs again, say nominally 1.30pm.

Suit everyone? Suits me sir.... ubbangel

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oooh! Suits YOU sir! What about the inconvenience to everyo... oh sod it I'm there!

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Groovy! I'll rally the troops at Spitz tomorrow, see if we can't get a proper shindig going on. Yeehaw! biggrin

My Mind is a Ship
Soul is the Ocean

965 posts

Posted:
I will be there!!! Is on the saturday or sunday? Just want some confirmation! biggrin biggrin O and i shall bring my unicycle if any one wants a go! biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Sunday! tongue

It'll be too much to go on Saturday after Synergy!

965 posts

Posted:
Lightweight! Ok I will be there, although saturday would of been preferable smile

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Why aren't you going to Synergy again...? tongue

965 posts

Posted:
UNFORESEEN FAMILY ISSUES!! I really want to go, and have got some lovely new glowsticks for it, but i cant go now frown

Maybe next time:)

Page: ......