Forums > Social Chat > big brother golden tickets

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
eekWHAT A FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when the housemates where looking over the potential golden hosemates they where heard to say " i know them, i met them"

on the up side, the golden housemate that got in, had her wealthy husband pay thousands for a golden ticket.........................and big bro is going to make here first week in the house a living hell ubblol

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

What I mean by infront of the cameras is when hes consiouse (eek spelling but im rushhing this i have to go in a min) of being right next/infront of one. When hes in the group of people chatting away he hardly makes a noise at all.

maybe you mean concious

and it isnt surprising he demostrates his symptoms more when hes concious of the cameras seeing as one of the major things that triggers tourettes is nerves, therefore if hes comfortable chillin n chatting to people hes less likely to be nervous aint he

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

What with you not bothering to defend your beliefs on Pete's tourette's, I'd assume that makes me right, yes?

No i just dont think half your replys are worth the bother of replying too *hipthrust*

...uhhuh...

So ignoring me makes you right? That's some wicked A logic you've got there Joe. Nice one. umm

I can't be arsed to go on some rant about how wrong you are yet again, so I'm gonna leave it out.

Enjoy.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I never said I was right, just wrote what I think.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
rolleyes

Joe, thats the problem!

You sometimes have a tendancy to write what you think and not realise how other people will read it, or you simply dont care how others will read it.. shrug

Also, coupled to the fact, you are often simply wrong wink hug2

Harry Potter is my illegitimate love child with a zebra and I have 3 regrets about that evening. frown

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
I ubblove Pete!

Gayle.....!

Page: