• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > big brother golden tickets

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:eekWHAT A FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when the housemates where looking over the potential golden hosemates they where heard to say " i know them, i met them"

on the up side, the golden housemate that got in, had her wealthy husband pay thousands for a golden ticket.........................and big bro is going to make here first week in the house a living hell ubblol

Delete Topic

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:What I mean by infront of the cameras is when hes consiouse (eek spelling but im rushhing this i have to go in a min) of being right next/infront of one. When hes in the group of people chatting away he hardly makes a noise at all.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

dani_babyboo
SILVER Member since Feb 2005

dani_babyboo

addict

Total posts: 667
Posted:oh yes he does make noises when chatting just no one really takes notice of back ground sounds when listening to what there mind is set on listening too

i watch big brother mainly on e4 at about 1am after work every night and even when he is in bed he makes noises, coughs and whistles and says wanker a lot

even has in his sleep.

i always hear him in the back ground whistle or make a noise the reason why ppl dont realise is because the other house mates are so used to him now they show no reaction to it neither does ppl watching big brother because it isnt what there attention is on.

and no there isnt a difference to someone on big brother and someone on a forum

at the end of the day you have no right to judge anyone without knowing a damned thing about them especially saying someone is faking an illness.

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

Delete

simta
BRONZE Member since Apr 2006

simta

compfuzzled

Total posts: 1182
Posted: Written by: Brit_Joe

What I mean by infront of the cameras is when hes consiouse (eek spelling but im rushhing this i have to go in a min) of being right next/infront of one. When hes in the group of people chatting away he hardly makes a noise at all.

maybe you mean concious

and it isnt surprising he demostrates his symptoms more when hes concious of the cameras seeing as one of the major things that triggers tourettes is nerves, therefore if hes comfortable chillin n chatting to people hes less likely to be nervous aint he

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted: Written by: Brit_Joe

Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

What with you not bothering to defend your beliefs on Pete's tourette's, I'd assume that makes me right, yes?

No i just dont think half your replys are worth the bother of replying too *hipthrust*

...uhhuh...

So ignoring me makes you right? That's some wicked A logic you've got there Joe. Nice one. umm

I can't be arsed to go on some rant about how wrong you are yet again, so I'm gonna leave it out.

Enjoy.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:I never said I was right, just wrote what I think.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:rolleyes

Joe, thats the problem!

You sometimes have a tendancy to write what you think and not realise how other people will read it, or you simply dont care how others will read it.. shrug

Also, coupled to the fact, you are often simply wrong wink hug2

Harry Potter is my illegitimate love child with a zebra and I have 3 regrets about that evening. frown

Delete

Gayle......!
SILVER Member since Jul 2004

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2444
Posted:I ubblove Pete!

Gayle.....!

Delete

Page: 12