Forums > Social Chat > big brother golden tickets

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
eekWHAT A FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when the housemates where looking over the potential golden hosemates they where heard to say " i know them, i met them"

on the up side, the golden housemate that got in, had her wealthy husband pay thousands for a golden ticket.........................and big bro is going to make here first week in the house a living hell ubblol

phosphojesusnewbie
14 posts

Posted:
Mwa ha ha!
The golden housmate: "look at my goldness!"

yeah, I thought That pete and nikki's joint premonitions where odd.

Still "if I had a golden ticket ..."

quite.

According to the philosopher Ly Tin Wheedle, chaos is to be found in it's greatest abundance wherever order is sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organised.

7,193 posts

Posted:
"you must take a golden shower every day" ubblol

how rude wink

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
They payed to get in?!
Does anyone know how much payed?

Think of how many people that money could have helped is she'd given it to a charity frown

I can't believe this! Thousands of pounds to get on the tele, to ultimatly have there persona displayed and exploited as 'entertainmant'.

frown

7,193 posts

Posted:
now here was me thinking the golden tickets in the kit cat bars would mean a random member of the public entering the house NOT someone the house mates met when all the auditions where going on.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ditto ubbcrying

To be honest, I have following less of this years BBthan I have any of the previous series.

7,193 posts

Posted:
i just watch the catch up shows the morning after, no way would i bother watching it live as they always cut the sound, and why anyone would want to watch them all sleeping puzzles me ubblol

phosphojesusnewbie
14 posts

Posted:
Its not about just watching them sleep!

As I am at home all day at the moment I try not to watch it, but it draws you in!

but the best thing is at about 2:30pm every day, when the camera crew start to get bored. They start ignoring the housemates and taking pictures of the set!

The other day I saw them playing with the round cameras. they had the cameras spinning round and sliding forwards and backwards, swan lake had nothing on this! it was magic.

[way too much time at home!!!]

watch it its really true its amazing.

Jesus out.

According to the philosopher Ly Tin Wheedle, chaos is to be found in it's greatest abundance wherever order is sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organised.

say_cheeseSILVER Member
Brown
288 posts

Posted:
yeah what a fix!

She got her husband to by 60 BOXES of kitkats.....and she didt find a ticket....then went and got a ticket for £4000!!!
what a waste! (of kitkats)

Official Nutella Fan Club

Go Nutella!

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has nothing on it, huh?

I used to watch TV. Then I came to University. Now I don't have one. I don't miss it. Ever. Not even a little. smile

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

sketchGOLD Member
Empirically random...
431 posts

Posted:
Thousands of pounds is alot, but think about it, whether the publicity is good or bad when she gets out, its a fantastic investment.

No doubt she'll earn that back in weeks from the press.........

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
and she'll have the chance to do something uniqe and take the personal experiance from it. I wanna go in the big brother house (and tell that pete doherty wanna be to stop pretending to have torrets) think about it, you do nothing all day except talk, sleep, eat, play in the pool or garden and an occasional task.

How fantastic!

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
It was cruel.....An eight year old kid found a ticket, but they wouldn't let him even stand in the queue. It would of been obvious that he would of not been allowed on, but they could of atleast given him a small something for it.

Pete to Win biggrin

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

I wanna go in the big brother house (and tell that pete doherty wanna be to stop pretending to have torrets)

...uhhuh...

Ever met a person with Tourette's, Joe? umm

Besides, his mannerisms and whatnot are very convincing. I've never doubted it. And BB will most blatantly have gone through medical records and whatnot before sticking them in the house (in case one of them gets sick, liability etc), and they've mentioned his tourette's as well.

So... ya know... shrug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: I put my foot in it everytime

and she'll have the chance to do something uniqe and take the personal experiance from it. I wanna go in the big brother house (and tell that pete doherty wanna be to stop pretending to have torrets) think about it, you do nothing all day except talk, sleep, eat, play in the pool or garden and an occasional task.

How fantastic!

You're unbelievable!
Why the hell would he pretend? It's laughable that you suggest it, and like Henry said BB would have had all of his medical records.

"you do nothing all day except talk, sleep, eat, play"

Then you have your personal space invaded an exploited. Then after you leave every move you make is photographed and scrutinised by the press. A couple of months later you release a single which flops - miserably. After the hype of your manufactured shite leaves the public air you will be forgotten, only to be rememberd as the 'poof who didn't think before he opened his mouth'...

wink

10,530 posts

Posted:
Ya know... if I didn't know any better, I would say that I actually watched BB...

redface

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
pete to win and i second what everyone has said about tourrettes

it isnt a nice thing to live with
the bullying you get and being called weird cant be nice (from what he has said on the live show i watch everynight)

but i think pete is great and he is not pretending
the only thing he does do sometimes when he knows he is doing it is pulling faces after he realises when he see's hiself in the mirror he starts pulling more

my mate is obsessed with him
and we think he is great :P

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
nah pete is dull

glyn to winn

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

ghanimathat 'airy sod from down there//../
181 posts

Posted:
friend of mine went to uni with pete, yeah he does have tourettes....end of.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
 Written by:

Then after you leave every move you make is photographed and scrutinised by the press. A couple of months later you release a single which flops - miserably. After the hype of your manufactured shite leaves the public air you will be forgotten

Your only talked about after leaving if you get far enough, and please ide never try and grab fame after leaving, ide just get on with my life.

Written by:

only to be rememberd as the 'poof who didn't think before he opened his mouth'...

Thanks by the way for that aimée, it was well nice of you.

I do think before I open my mouth and if you knew me in the slightest which you dont then you would be able to comment, so until then keep your comments to yourself if you dont mind. and if your going to carry on, which you probably will becuase you and FRD are allways one of the first to come into everyones posts and nitpick and all sorts, dont hide behind smileys when you quote every little thing I type because it pisses me off

wink

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

10,530 posts

Posted:
What with you not bothering to defend your beliefs on Pete's tourette's, I'd assume that makes me right, yes?

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
To be honest, I think you do open your mouth before you think smile

And you're right I don't know you in the slightest, but even through your online personality I can tell that you probably wouldn't go up to Pete and tell him to 'stop pretending to have tourettes'. I don't think anybody would.

If you say you wouldn't, my point is proven. If you say you would, you're a very cruel person!
EDITED_BY: Aimée (1150221113)

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Joe Im interested in why you think Pete is actually pretending to have Tourette's? What are you basing your theory on?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

addict
667 posts

Posted:
telling someone to keep there opinions to themselves yet not bieing able to keep theres to themselves so hypocritical imo

you dont know pete but you are quick to judge

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Yes but theres a big difference between a housemate on big brother, and someone else on the same forum

FireblitzSILVER Member
186 posts

Posted:
Now now play nice, this is a discussion not an argument, no point in getting persoanl, everyone is entitled to their opinion, (Although I have to say I don't think Pete is pretending).

You can only be young once but you can always be immature.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Yeh but lets be honest Joe you often are very quick to judge people without even knowing them or about them or their history

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

What with you not bothering to defend your beliefs on Pete's tourette's, I'd assume that makes me right, yes?

No i just dont think half your replys are worth the bother of replying too *hipthrust*

Written by:

Poster: PyroWill

Joe Im interested in why you think Pete is actually pretending to have Tourette's? What are you basing your theory on?

Im quite skeptic, and big brother being what it is now and everyone coming in and putting on personalities to win public affection, that sort of thing. And everytime I watch it he only has a 'do' infront of the cameras and in the dairy room.

and i am sorry I snapped at you aimée, ive had a shite week and an even shiter past few months. Ive been getting easily irritated for a while now

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

Yes but theres a big difference between a housemate on big brother, and someone else on the same forum

I agree completely.
One's an easy target that doesn't know about the people bitching behind his back, which obviously means it's more acceptable to do so. umm

Written by:

And everytime I watch it he only has a 'do' infront of the cameras and in the dairy room.

I havn't watched big brother for ages, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the vast majority of the house covered by cameras?
Wouldn't that mean that every 'do' he has is in front of a camera?

Does he somehow know where the hidden (they are still hidden aren't they?) cameras are pointing in order to act up for them? Maybe he just doesn't have a choice and the crew know that he's more interesting than anyone else in the house so film him where possible.

*shrug* obviously only theories, as I've not watched any of this series.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
What I mean by infront of the cameras is when hes consiouse (eek spelling but im rushhing this i have to go in a min) of being right next/infront of one. When hes in the group of people chatting away he hardly makes a noise at all.

addict
667 posts

Posted:
oh yes he does make noises when chatting just no one really takes notice of back ground sounds when listening to what there mind is set on listening too

i watch big brother mainly on e4 at about 1am after work every night and even when he is in bed he makes noises, coughs and whistles and says wanker a lot

even has in his sleep.

i always hear him in the back ground whistle or make a noise the reason why ppl dont realise is because the other house mates are so used to him now they show no reaction to it neither does ppl watching big brother because it isnt what there attention is on.

and no there isnt a difference to someone on big brother and someone on a forum

at the end of the day you have no right to judge anyone without knowing a damned thing about them especially saying someone is faking an illness.

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

Page: