Forums > Meet Others > Anyone around Gosport who wants to join a group?

Login/Join to Participate

CytronixSILVER Member
106 posts

Posted:
Howdy!

I started spinning poi in March and I've since decided that I wish to do performance stuff (poi/devilstick/etc) professionally. I want about 3 ppl, doesn't matter whether you're a beginner or advanced performer, we can all learn from eachother. It would be great if you can do more than one thing. I will be doing poi and soon I'll learn devilstick, my boyfriend may join us, he can do juggling, contact juggling and soon he will learn staff. Although this will just be for fun in the beginning, you Must be commited as I Will want to do this professionally. If anyone is interested, please say so!! Thankyou biggrin weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley

It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who youre not.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I'm in Gosport...

As for joining a group... I could, but I'm all over the place at the minute, with uni and stuff...

We'll have to meet up and spin together anyway, and if you need help with a performance, feel free to give us a shout!

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

CytronixSILVER Member
106 posts

Posted:
Thankyou! ubblove

It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who youre not.