Forums > Social Chat > Happy UN-birthday to everyone but me....!!

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
yes ladies and gentlemen, i am the ripe old age of 26 today...I thought id share my joy and my overwhelming bliss with my favorite internet people.I had aimed on today being my first day to light up and spin with fire, but i still dont feel comfotable doing it yet. Besides i dont even have the equipment anyway.My favorite thing on my birthday....Birthday nookie. I have no idea why.Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Well let me be the first to say congrats my firend, I hope your day is a happy one and that there are many for birthdays just like it in your future.Should we sing, or have cake? (lol) I suppose birthday spankings are out of the question? grinbest wishes supes.N8.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Thanks N8!!Im always up for a good spanking, but ill let my better half handle that later tonight.. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
CONGRATULATIONS BRO.have a good day,peace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Happy Day Super

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
Birthday nookie rocks (so does ANY nookie tongue)Enjoy the day dude of superness!!

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday 2 u smile

Are we nearly there yet?

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
just to let yoose guys know....it was some of the best nook i have had in a while...So good, i was late fo r work grin grinthanks for the wishes peeps..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
(N8 chuckles) This thread was very amuzing. grin

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Birthday what????Ugh...it's been too long or I am getting too old!!! frown grin hee-hee

Pele

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
no one should be deprived of your birthday booty..id hook you up Pele, but i am taken..then again if i could do that from the states, id have to change my name....LaterDirk Diggler..(aka Super')------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Rejoice the Taurus's!We are the bomb. Earth rocks. Congrats Supe!I just had my 21. I was deprived though. The fates did not smile down on me on this golden year, sniff sniff. frownPeace all.------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
Speaking of Birthdays and getting old..Do you remember when. . .>> DECISIONS WERE MADE BY GOING "One potato, twopotato.....>> MISTAKES WERE CORRECTED BY SIMPLY EXCLAIMING, "DOOVER!">> "RACE ISSUE" MEANT ARGUING ABOUT WHO RAN THEFASTEST.>> MONEY ISSUES WERE HANDLED BY WHOEVER WAS THE BANKERIN> "MONOPOLY.">> CATCHING THE FIREFLIES COULD HAPPILY OCCUPY ANENTIRE EVENING.>> IT WASN'T ODD TO HAVE TWO OR THREE "BEST" FRIENDS.>> BEING OLD REFERRED TO ANYONE OVER 20.>> THE NET ON A TENNIS COURT WAS THE PERFECT HEIGHT TOPLAY> VOLLEYBALL.....AND RULES DIDN'T MATTER.>> THE WORST THING YOU COULD CATCH FROM THE OPPOSITESEX WAS COOTIES.>> IT WAS MAGIC WHEN DAD WOULD "REMOVE" HIS THUMB.>> IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE THAT DODGEBALL WAS NOT ANOLYMPIC EVENT.>> HAVING A WEAPON IN SCHOOL, MEANT BEING CAUGHT WITH ASLINGSHOT.>> NOBODY WAS PRETTIER THAN MOM.>> SCRAPES AND BRUISES WERE KISSED AND MADE BETTER.>> IT WAS A BIG DEAL TO FINALLY BE TALL ENOUGH TO RIDETHE "BIG> PEOPLE" RIDES AT THE FAIR.>> GETTING A FOOT OF SNOW WAS A DREAM COME TRUE.>> ABILITIES WERE DISCOVERED: BECAUSE OF A"DOUBLE-DOG-DARE.">> SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS WEREN'T 30-MINUTE ADS FORACTION FIGURES.>> NO SHOPPING TRIP WAS COMPLETE, UNLESS A NEW TOY WASBROUGHT HOME. (Or in> some cases, comic books!)>> "OLY-OLY-OXEN-FREE" MADE PERFECT SENSE.>> SPINNING AROUND, GETTING DIZZY AND FALLING DOWN WASCAUSE FOR GIGGLES.>> THE WORST EMBARRASSMENT WAS BEING PICKED LAST FOR ATEAM.>> WAR WAS A CARD GAME.>> WATER BALLOONS WERE THE ULTIMATE WEAPON.>> BASEBALL CARDS IN THE SPOKES TRANSFORMED ANY BIKEINTO A> MOTORCYCLE.>> TAKING DRUGS MEANT ORANGE-FLAVORED CHEWABLE ASPIRIN.>> ICE CREAM WAS CONSIDERED A BASIC FOOD GROUP.>> OLDER SIBLINGS WERE THE WORST TORMENTORS, BUT ALSOTHE> FIERCEST PROTECTORS.>>> IF YOU CAN REMEMBER MOST OR ALL OF THESE, THEN YOUHAVE LIVED!>> *****PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE WHO MAY NEED A BREAKFROM THEIR> "GROWN UP" LIFE*** I DOUBLE DOG DAREYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Wait a minute!!!You mean Ice Cream ins't a food group? Damn that Rasperry Fudge Ripple had me fooled!And spinning around till I fall down is an olympic sport to me...though with poi the spinning part takes on a whole new meaning! smileI still thrive on that double-dog dare (I think I still have to finish one by the end of the weekend in fact!), the last thing I did when out shopping today was buy myself a new set of chains and Noah a toy bus (love them new toys) and water balloons are still a great weapon, superceeded only by balloons filled with Jello!!! Yee-Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
to be honest, oly oly oxen free always had me wondering. and where i come from (cali) any snow, even like a few flakes, is BIG deal. damn even hail is big deal. and you dont decide things by one potato two potato???.....?.....i didnt know there was any other way wink .DRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunk

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
Pele "baloons filled with jello!! Yee Haw!!"What an anarchist. You MUST have tattos tongue

Chestermember
9 posts

Posted:
A foot of snow is a big deal!!! It means NO SCHOOL! YAY!-Chester(then again we had way to much snow this year)

Poi - The addictiveness is overwhelming