• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Happy UN-birthday to everyone but me....!!

Login/Join to Participate

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2001

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:yes ladies and gentlemen, i am the ripe old age of 26 today...I thought id share my joy and my overwhelming bliss with my favorite internet people.I had aimed on today being my first day to light up and spin with fire, but i still dont feel comfotable doing it yet. Besides i dont even have the equipment anyway.My favorite thing on my birthday....Birthday nookie. I have no idea why.Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete Topic

N8

Total posts: 336
Posted:Well let me be the first to say congrats my firend, I hope your day is a happy one and that there are many for birthdays just like it in your future.Should we sing, or have cake? (lol) I suppose birthday spankings are out of the question?
Non-Https Image Link
best wishes supes.N8.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:Thanks N8!!Im always up for a good spanking, but ill let my better half handle that later tonight.. [image]http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

Delete

gάrbǿ

gάrbǿ

addict

Total posts: 521
Posted:CONGRATULATIONS BRO.have a good day,peace outgarbo
Non-Https Image Link

be excellent to each other: safe:

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Happy Day Super

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

BEZERKER

BEZERKER

enthusiast

Total posts: 237
Posted:Birthday nookie rocks (so does ANY nookie
Non-Https Image Link
)Enjoy the day dude of superness!!

Delete

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:Happy Birthday 2 u
Non-Https Image Link

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:just to let yoose guys know....it was some of the best nook i have had in a while...So good, i was late fo r work
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
thanks for the wishes peeps..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

Delete

N8

Total posts: 336
Posted:(N8 chuckles) This thread was very amuzing.
Non-Https Image Link

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete

Pele

Pele

the henna lady

Posted:Birthday what????Ugh...it's been too long or I am getting too old!!!
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
hee-hee

Pele

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:no one should be deprived of your birthday booty..id hook you up Pele, but i am taken..then again if i could do that from the states, id have to change my name....LaterDirk Diggler..(aka Super')------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

Delete

Shibaki

enthusiast

Total posts: 309
Posted:Rejoice the Taurus's!We are the bomb. Earth rocks. Congrats Supe!I just had my 21. I was deprived though. The fates did not smile down on me on this golden year, sniff sniff.
Non-Https Image Link
Peace all.------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Delete

Girl From Mars

Girl From Mars

Total posts: 168
Posted:Speaking of Birthdays and getting old..Do you remember when. . .>> DECISIONS WERE MADE BY GOING "One potato, twopotato.....>> MISTAKES WERE CORRECTED BY SIMPLY EXCLAIMING, "DOOVER!">> "RACE ISSUE" MEANT ARGUING ABOUT WHO RAN THEFASTEST.>> MONEY ISSUES WERE HANDLED BY WHOEVER WAS THE BANKERIN> "MONOPOLY.">> CATCHING THE FIREFLIES COULD HAPPILY OCCUPY ANENTIRE EVENING.>> IT WASN'T ODD TO HAVE TWO OR THREE "BEST" FRIENDS.>> BEING OLD REFERRED TO ANYONE OVER 20.>> THE NET ON A TENNIS COURT WAS THE PERFECT HEIGHT TOPLAY> VOLLEYBALL.....AND RULES DIDN'T MATTER.>> THE WORST THING YOU COULD CATCH FROM THE OPPOSITESEX WAS COOTIES.>> IT WAS MAGIC WHEN DAD WOULD "REMOVE" HIS THUMB.>> IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE THAT DODGEBALL WAS NOT ANOLYMPIC EVENT.>> HAVING A WEAPON IN SCHOOL, MEANT BEING CAUGHT WITH ASLINGSHOT.>> NOBODY WAS PRETTIER THAN MOM.>> SCRAPES AND BRUISES WERE KISSED AND MADE BETTER.>> IT WAS A BIG DEAL TO FINALLY BE TALL ENOUGH TO RIDETHE "BIG> PEOPLE" RIDES AT THE FAIR.>> GETTING A FOOT OF SNOW WAS A DREAM COME TRUE.>> ABILITIES WERE DISCOVERED: BECAUSE OF A"DOUBLE-DOG-DARE.">> SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS WEREN'T 30-MINUTE ADS FORACTION FIGURES.>> NO SHOPPING TRIP WAS COMPLETE, UNLESS A NEW TOY WASBROUGHT HOME. (Or in> some cases, comic books!)>> "OLY-OLY-OXEN-FREE" MADE PERFECT SENSE.>> SPINNING AROUND, GETTING DIZZY AND FALLING DOWN WASCAUSE FOR GIGGLES.>> THE WORST EMBARRASSMENT WAS BEING PICKED LAST FOR ATEAM.>> WAR WAS A CARD GAME.>> WATER BALLOONS WERE THE ULTIMATE WEAPON.>> BASEBALL CARDS IN THE SPOKES TRANSFORMED ANY BIKEINTO A> MOTORCYCLE.>> TAKING DRUGS MEANT ORANGE-FLAVORED CHEWABLE ASPIRIN.>> ICE CREAM WAS CONSIDERED A BASIC FOOD GROUP.>> OLDER SIBLINGS WERE THE WORST TORMENTORS, BUT ALSOTHE> FIERCEST PROTECTORS.>>> IF YOU CAN REMEMBER MOST OR ALL OF THESE, THEN YOUHAVE LIVED!>> *****PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE WHO MAY NEED A BREAKFROM THEIR> "GROWN UP" LIFE*** I DOUBLE DOG DAREYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Delete

Pele

Pele

the henna lady

Posted:Wait a minute!!!You mean Ice Cream ins't a food group? Damn that Rasperry Fudge Ripple had me fooled!And spinning around till I fall down is an olympic sport to me...though with poi the spinning part takes on a whole new meaning!
Non-Https Image Link
I still thrive on that double-dog dare (I think I still have to finish one by the end of the weekend in fact!), the last thing I did when out shopping today was buy myself a new set of chains and Noah a toy bus (love them new toys) and water balloons are still a great weapon, superceeded only by balloons filled with Jello!!! Yee-Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

Delete

Drake

Total posts: 72
Posted:to be honest, oly oly oxen free always had me wondering. and where i come from (cali) any snow, even like a few flakes, is BIG deal. damn even hail is big deal. and you dont decide things by one potato two potato???.....?.....i didnt know there was any other way
Non-Https Image Link
.DRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunk

Delete

BEZERKER

BEZERKER

enthusiast

Total posts: 237
Posted:Pele "baloons filled with jello!! Yee Haw!!"What an anarchist. You MUST have tattos
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Chester

Total posts: 9
Posted:A foot of snow is a big deal!!! It means NO SCHOOL! YAY!-Chester(then again we had way to much snow this year)

Poi - The addictiveness is overwhelming

Delete