Forums > Social Discussion > alleged election fraud in 2004 U.S. Presidential election

Login/Join to Participate

_khan_SILVER Member
old hand
768 posts

Posted:
A disturbing article by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. about alleged miscounts, disenfranchisement and fraud in the state of Ohio during the 2004 Presidential election. In the interests of full disclosure I admit to swinging left so am inclined to believe that not everything was above board. And I imagine that to some people, the fact this was written by a Kennedy and published in Rolling Stone is reason enough to dismiss the allegations. However, the article is full of copious footnotes referencing credible sources.

The most disturbing thing to me is the fact that, regardless of whether or not it turns out to be true, there is enough evidence to merit further investigation and reportage by the news media and yet that's not happening.

link to the article here

The annoying pizza ads fade away after a few seconds.

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Well i heard that the first time bush got in the exit polls were out by 15% (That's when they ask people who they voted for after they come out from voting)

This is the first time ever that the exit polls have been out by more than a few percent. In a democracy this would have lead to an investigation. In a dictatorship it wouldn't.

He stole it, well that's what was reported to the rest of the world wink

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
The American media has a huge conservative bias. They convinced the people to vote for Bush, and are helping him cover up a massive nationwide voter fraud conspiracy.

They weren't merely miscounts, disenfranchisements, and fraud in the 2004 elections. There were full blown alleged miscounts, disenfranchisements, and fraud.

Next time he will probably rig the exit polls than. Should be a cinch, since I'm sure they are a lot easier to rig than the real election.

wink

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I'm more curious to see what's going to happen this time around. Cheney is unelectable.

Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if Bush tries to find some way to stay in office for longer.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I wonder if the "Get Hillary Nominated Because America Will Never Elect A Woman" plan will work.

I think that's the only way that the Republicans have a shot.

Though this is one of the very few situations where a woman would ever get elected either.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
I think America has bigger problems with Hillary than her gender...