EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
hiya,
any of you guys been to Towersey festival? I am performing there this year, so anyone near oxfordshire should come along and help me start a circus/twirlie jam! biggrin I have heard its a good festival. juggle

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

funnyangelmember
37 posts

Posted:
oooh, oooh, yey!!!

tis indeed, a lovely festival
i am going (dad is in a morris band rolleyes)
there is always a mushy pea jugglers staff with equiptment to play on and lovely ppl to help. Thats wherei got my first set of poi, they still work!

lovely lovely festival!
what are you performing?
i shall definately be bringing my kit, probably the flaing also. weavesmiley

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
hehe, i was practically born at Towersey festival!! well not quite, it was my first festival when i was 6 months old though. (my dad's a morris dancer too... wink) & 'Tis indeed a lovely festival, and i was in fact ponderating to go again this year, not sure if i can afford it yet, ticket prices have somewhat hiked in the past 25 years... not that i was paying for my own ticket at 6 months, but you know what i mean... smile

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

funnyangelmember
37 posts

Posted:
ooh, come come come!! would be great to meet up with some HoPpers, never have before what with only being newish! redface
hehe, i grew up at folk festivals, tis practically in my bloood, shame i cant dance tho!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
me too smile and i loves ceilidhs.

might see if they still recruiting stewards, did that one year, in the lantern making workshop which was cool biggrin

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
is there any more info on it? like when and where? hug sounds fun!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

funnyangelmember
37 posts

Posted:
beep https://www.towerseyfestival.com/
there we go

NOn, kkol, i was at the lantern making last yar, still have mine, somehow mananged to get him home vertually in one piece!