Forums > Social Chat > We got filmed for Telly....

Login/Join to Participate

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Oh my goodness me.... Lifestyle shows are getting very funky now arnt they?
Arsn and I twirled last night for a telly crew that was filming for 'Getaway'. They were promoting the nightlife of the Gold Coast and a beautiful twirling store that Arsn is working for now called Three Worlds....I think the show will be on channel 9 at 7.30 on the 27 of april...but Im not TOO sure...I will up date you...
The presenter even got her hands dirty and had a twirl in her SATIN boob tube top...I was just cracking up all over the place....we had an amazing time twirling to fantastic drumming with the gold coast skyline behind us at dusk...we danced up quite a storm....OHHHHHH IM SO PROUD OF US

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
yippeee...*

that's wonderful..! I will have to remember to watch (can you remind us when it gets closer?? I am very likely not to remember, and it's not really my normal viewing )

and Arsn is workind down at Three Worlds - yay... such a beautiful group of souls and such funky stuff they sell...

big hugs to you both

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Teehee, Getaway already did one segment that involved firetwirling, so I guess they got a good response. That really obnoxious boy reporter with the "I am as ocker as..." attitude went to Byron bay and stayed at one of the backpackers where they did workshops. He spent his time bagging out the various meditation and craft forms, until trying firestaff which he appeared to actually enjoy. Although he still came across as a know-it-all knob.

I will be looking out for you!!!

But you will have to promise me that this will not see a rise in obnoxious nouveux-cool socialites hanging out at this "really funky little place they have found".

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
Yeah Thats cool!i'm stoked for you! and yes i agree The people at three world rock! They are very nice and there generosity in giving knowledge and the like, they definatly care more about people and the fire scene more than they care about money! they dont try to explote the scene. (Hey Malcomn this goes for you too!!!) which is a quality that i admire about them. Yeah valura have a look at the photos on the wall i'm in one or two. the steel wool guy!!!
Once again congrates on getting on get away!!!

It's all good

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Sweeet Ill be sure to keep an eye out for ya's

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Thanks to all the Australian crew for the congrats!!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Add some American congrats to that, Valura!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Fank you Mike Gee...
Rozi sweetie...just thinking about the place where the ocker tosser stayed...I bet you it was The Arts Factory... SO amazing...they have a fire show every friday night at 8 pm and fire workshops during the day...There are two very very beautiful girls there one is called Jemma who is a fantastic twirler and the other is called (Amazing) Grace because she is an amazing twirler...very funky place to stay...espically if you get to stay in the teepee or the love bus... funk it up at the arts factory

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
*begins planning trip*

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...