• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > NIN fans and or Johny Cash fans come look!

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1591
Posted:It's Johny cash doing a cover of NIN-Hurt. Im more of a Johny Cash fan then a NIN fan but I like both and this is one of the best cross genre covers I have ever heard.

I think it is a good measure of quality of the original song and of the artist covering it when a cover turns out this amazing.

starring Skippy the green llama
Total posts: 1148
Posted:heh, I still like the cover he did of Soundgardens 'Rusty Cage', interesting how you can crossover from industrial to pirate blues

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."