Forums > Social Chat > Someone boke into my house!

Login/Join to Participate

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
While we were out partying this weekend someone CUT the lock OUT of our back door! They then proceded to take absolutely nothing. We are assuming the neighbours and the alarm scared them off.

Little censored censored's!

Nothing was taken but it scares you a bit. It apparently happened 3hrs after we left for the weekend so someone was waiting for us to go. Next time I'm setting up loads of 'Home Alone' style traps before we go anywhere.

On the plus side it was nice to meet you this weekend mr Struggz - I was probably a bit more drunk than I should have been. I hope I didnt make too much of a fool of myself smile

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
sorry to here about that.

there censored . same thing happened to my grandmother last week and now she is censored scared to stay on her own so im living with her. and its even worse when they dont take anything becuase it makes you think did they have an alternative motive for comeing in???

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ohhh thats some awful language there Jamie. Perhaps the edit key could be used?

Sorry to hear about that awful event Seye. Be safe! hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
that sucks dude smile id be more then happy to tell you how to make caltrops so u can litter the place with em and have the heart warming feeling that if anyone does invade your hope, they'll be kissing their feet good bye biggrin whilst your away

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
there is a cool security system either out or coming out called X10 i saw on the gadget show a few weeks back.

no need to get some workman in, weeks of chasing cables and wireing things up simply it uses the existing wireing from any standard power source. plug it all in, use the handy computer software to set up your system and thats it biggrin

afghan_bingoSILVER Member
116 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha

we were somewhere near barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Dude that sucks. Glad to hear you had a good weekend though, despite this unfortunate event smile See you this weekend.

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

icklepurklegirlmember
116 posts

Posted:
thats pants sweet....had someone break in and rifle through my knicker drawer once...leaves you feeling...icky *hugs*

-spinnin' to the rhythm of the new world order-

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Hey Seye

Thats good / bad news man - good they didnt take anything but bad that it happend.............. rolleyes

On the plus side - wicked to meet you too - i wouldnt say you were pissed - not compared to the state of some of the other close by people! ubblol

Wicked party though man, i love forest parties - cant wait to see some of Duballstars photos! biggrin

Take it eezy dude and ill catch you at PLAY ?

cool

hug

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the replies guys. The police have been round to take statements from us and the neighbours. Cant imagine there's much that they can do now though.

Pitman - Thats awful dude. It certainly makes you understand why people take the law into their own hands with these things. My girlfriend is now really worried about being in the house on her own and leaving the house empty. Hope your grandmother is ok and you can persuade her that they wont be back.

Steaks, Ting n Ree - I'll see you all this weekend and you can all have a hug (or a toke wink or both)

Valura - Thanks for the round the world hug smile

Ravehead - I've been thinking more along the lines of neck height cheesewire just inside the doors wink

Strugz - You'll have to let me know when the photo's are up. When I took my camera out of the car I realised it had no batteries in (schoolboy error!). I'll definitely be at play. Need some help to clean up all this sticky contact stuff. May even see you guys at some more parties in the not too distant future biggrin

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
hey dude - dub is on the ball smile

pix

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."