ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
Hey, is anyone coming. It would be nice to see some folk and such. Daibhidh

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
ill be there...

if anyone is looking for tickets theyre selling them online and by phone saturday (3rd june) at 9am...get in quick if you really really want to go..!

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Clavey you're a babe! (how random am I? lol)

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
Braw, glad to see someone coming. I want to be the guy spinning on the T in the Park adverts and Visitscotland adverts.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I just got tickets! bounce YAYYYYYYYYY and for both days!!! bounce Can't wait to see the chili peppers again!!!!!!!!

And hey, Mr. Chimney, I'll be on Visitscotland with you! Apparently I'm already in this year's with Beltane, but since I don't watch telly I've never seen it frown

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
WOW, on the beltane one, fantastic. I won't be going to see the Chillis as I'm afraid they'll play their poor new album. I'll post up here any ideas of meeting upor likely areas we might be nearer the time.

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
*BUMP*
see you there guys, any meeting points/times?

watch out for the little dreaded mashed girl that cant seem to stop hitting herself in the head.... no paraffin allowed!!!

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
Hey. I'll be in the campsite from midday hopefully tomorrow. Don't know of meeting points or anything. Up to you, just think up something and I'll keep and eye out. I'll only have my socks but hopefully I'll get some new ones from TePooka if they are selling there.
Perhaps I should fix my flags.

Chimney

HOP Newsletter