Forums > Videos > at Night light up poi

Login/Join to Participate

Stu_pidnewbie
7 posts

Posted:
YouTube of me With poi as i said in my other posts im a noob but never the less i wanna show off what rubbish moves i know if i remember this clip is just me doin a random weave of summat for a minute confused redface o well enjoy or hate upto you

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
They are nice glowpoi but the video is just a bit boring as its to green thing flying left right and centre.
It would be nice to see you in the video and maybe a nice soundtrack in the background. Well done for a first video.

I'm a newb and I've made one or two videos but they are pretty bad but soon I'll replace them with some good performance, better hand wrist movements and no mistakes in the moves or in editing. Look forward to seeing another video from you though.

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ChimneyMan

Chimney smile

Stu_pidnewbie
7 posts

Posted:
Cheers for the comment i watched ur vids they good im pissed off cos i cand do reels to save my life atm and i really need to learn more variety

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
I didn't start learning til not that much long ago and then for the past month I've not had much time on my hands due to exams but I went out one day and it all clicked. I even managed to link my reels which was a big thing for me. My mate is really struggling with reels too - I think it's just to not concentrate so much and just drop your hands behind your neck that matters.
Chimney