Forums > Help! > Urgent: Performers needed in Bournemouth

Login/Join to Participate

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Hello, I am asking anyone who is available sometime in the next couple of weeks who'd like to do some form of performance or any kind that makes students go ooh look smile

It is in aid of fundraising for the 3rd year illustrators final exhibitions, and it gives me and my coursemate a helping hand to write about preparing and being part of the exhibition process.

The money we make from it, I am happy to give a percentage to you(if it is allowed)but I hope to ask advice first from the arts end events students wink

Please pm me if you are interested/ have any advice for me on this/want furthur information

Thanks from a fellow hopper ubbrollsmile

EDITED_BY: jemima (jem) (1148498047)

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Um... Want a contact Juggler?

smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
naaaaaa wink

If you can make it down yes!

I will try and get some more details as soon as possible. ubbrollsmile

Tobi will be around from the weeked till the 30th too, so it may be during that time.........possibly rolleyes
EDITED_BY: jemima (jem) (1148500194)

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

FearsaorRosaBRONZE Member
Cyr Wheel Artist, Fire Performer, Poi Enthusiast
43 posts

Posted:
Hi, I am down in bournemouth from the 7th to the 12th June any chance I can be of use. What kind of performance do you want poi/Fire poi staff? A little more specific would be good. Much appreciated Thanks
Rosita

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Ok seeing as i missed the bournemouth meet on tuesday, would anyone like to meet up to discuss some ideas tomorrow in the park? and maybe it could be done on sunday? Mid-dayish? by the baloon?

apologies for my slowness, its just something i have never thaught about attempting before

thank you loverlies

jem

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Sorry, Jem, I didn't quite get that...

You want to meet in bournemouth tomorrow (sunday) and arrange the 'performance' for sunday (is this tomorrow sunday, or the week after?)

As for getting there to arrange things, you can do that without me! Just let me know when and where you want me, and I'll do my best to get there!

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I mean today, and sunday tomorrow.

I'm really rubbish at this sort of thing redface

So can you make it down today or tomorrow? If not id be soooooooo grateful if you can make it down as soon as it sensible for you smile so long as I do something before the 10th of june, (I'll have enough time to write about it in my evaluation unit)

even if we put together "evidence" of fundraising with photos etc.I'll be happy, and I can just donate a little bit of cash to my course.

I could allways jump out of a plane like somone else on my course rolleyes

Thanku

Again sorry for my messyness with this rolleyes
cheers dude

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
So who else is gonna be there?

Want me to bring anything in specific?

Be Water My Friend.

FearsaorRosaBRONZE Member
Cyr Wheel Artist, Fire Performer, Poi Enthusiast
43 posts

Posted:
I will be down on the 7th if i am of any use please tell me. I know Bournemouth well and could do with some kind of social meet. I can perform poi etc, Thanks
Rosita

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Hooray thanks ed mission accomplished.

We made a very small fortune ubblol

redfacegrr a bit burnt, should have stayed in the shade rolleyes

Rosita: Maybe we could meet up at the weekend, in the gardens down to bournemouth beach, if not check out the info on the bournemouth spin meets
here

Never assume
Always Acknowledge