• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Video Storage on the Net

Login/Join to Participate

old hand
Total posts: 904
Posted:Hi there
I want to put SOLARs Promo Taster Vid up on the net for people to access freely, its about 18MB.
Im having all sorts of trouble with potential sites max 10mb uploadload(xdrive), not uploading(net.box), crap quality(google), no email acceptanceImytube)!!!!
Can someone please, PLEASE recomend a site that they have had no probs with ive searched and spent a long time, just need some knowhow now!!!
I need something that has no restriction for downloads as I want agents to be able to download from the net
Thanks in advance - hope someone can help!!

Feel the Flame

old hand
Total posts: 920
Posted:You can stick it on spherculism

just email to me, i'll pm you my address

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.