Forums > Social Chat > I'll see you all later

Login/Join to Participate

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
Tomorrow, I go back out on the road around the USA. it should be at least a good 4 months before I return. it may even be more than that.... but anyways, if I don't see you before I get back.... then I'll see you when I do. peace.

by the way... I went out looking for myself, so if I get back before I return, keep me here.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
can we get a list of where you'll be in case we're there

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Yes a list please......we can spin if your in the area!!!!!!!!!

Oh and safe travels hug hug hug

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
well... right now, I'm in massachusetts.... going to the strangecreek festival this weekend. then from there, I'm going to mountain jam in upstate new york. from there... wakarusa in kansas.... from there.... somewhere else.... then after that, the rainbow gathering in colorado. and then, I'm going to portland oregon to hook back up with the circus... of course, this is the most thinking ahead I've ever done. I try not to look at the horizon when I walk... trip over too many stumps that way. and sometimes... you land in mud.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
I was gunna go to strangcreek too but decided to go to Vermont instead

Well I'm in the north west corner of Ct. if you want to stop by for a spin on your travels drop me a PM and I'll give you my number.....again I'll say HAVE A SAFE TRIP!!!!!!! hug2

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Well if you need a place to crash a few nights in New York City...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

3,556 posts

Posted:
no one comes to the midwest, wisconsin really isn't that bad... milwaukee has the biggest music festival in the world (supposedly)

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
Milwaukee! it had an Alice Cooper show in Waynes World. biggrin (this is the only reason i know Milwaukee exists)

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
What about Happy Days?? wasn't that set in Milwaukee?

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
lmao, but i still like waynes world more... wink no hard feelings ubbangel

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

3,556 posts

Posted:
i went to school for a few years where that 70's show is set
i think laverne and shirley was in milwaukee too

Faith

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
you should go to strangecreek loki. well... I work for wormtown so of course I'm advertising it. we have a fire jam on the basketball court at night... good times.
and as for wisconsin... too many of my friends are in jail in that state. biggest music festival in the world... I dunno, I travel music festivals and I've never even heard of one in wisconsin. just a whole bunch of jam band shows with a sh!t ton of undercover cover cops lurking around. but this will be my last post for a while. I'm headed for strange creek., time to get it ready for all the wonderful people. see you later every one. it's been great.

3,556 posts

Posted:
check out summerfest.com
all but one stage is free except for admission
in general i think relatively impressive biggrin

Faith