Forums > Social Chat > Please help... i need advice so bad right now...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
alright.... heres my problem... im in love with this girl... who ive known for 2 years. since the moment i saw her, i could swear everything blacked out, except for her... and christ, when i saw her smile, a smirk had to appear on my face. She is the most wonderful person ive known. I am walking her home on the last day of school, which is on friday, 3 days from today. I call her my everything, my (her name), and my goddess. She is really flattered by such names, i just dont know what i should do. She wants me to sing for her, I Miss you - Incubus. and i wrote her a poem. She has also been telling me she has a suprise which she has to give with no one around... I really care for her, shes been my friend for 2 years people... 2 years... and if the fact that i love her disrupts our friendship, ill be taking the biggest risk of my life, she is my everything, without her, i am simply nothing. She calls me her everything and her superman. She just means so much to me, i dont know if i can risk it all... and if i can only be her best friend (bestestest buddyyyyy in her words) i guess... well i guess its okay... she knows me inside out, she knows every flaw in me. When i walk her, what do i do? Do i try and hold her hand, do i give her a kiss for goodbye? Note: this would be my first kiss, so honestly i wouldnt know how to do it, but you have to start out somewhere biggrin. Please, though... i need your help... i dont know what to do, im completely blank of ideas... please help me..

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
Sounds like your doing well on your own wink I wish you the best of luck with everything. With the parents, its normal to be panicking with 'thinking' of living up to 'standards'. Its nonsense no really it is! so carry on as you are and chill out and be yourself biggrin

catch ya later dude.

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
Dude you sound like a natural romantic. And i think this has to be the start of a pretty long term relationship. I had a girl at your age and id of described her in much the same way you did. We were best friends and then we started havign these crazy feelings for each other. Going out and splitting up cause we didnt know what they all were. 5 years later and now we decided we were in love and probably wasted those 5 years by not identifying these feelings. You Have to tell her!!!!
Honestly dude you cant go on without letting her know how much you feel for her and she obviously likes you too. As for parents they'll love you as you obviously make there daughter dam right happy. As for the kiss. Its you first, her first, nothing can go wrong, and kissing is all natural, it just comes naturally and theres nothing to worry about there.

I hope my advice/life love story helped a little.

Just Tell Her Everything! You Must! Do Not Do What I Did! Or You Shall Regret It For Ever!!!!!!!

P.S. she sounds like a nice girl.
P.P.S. Please tell her how it all goes.
P.P.P.S. I also want to join the 'awwwwww' crew.

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

addict
567 posts

Posted:
okay...harry potter... t... -e...-r.... ALRIGHT! youre in the awwwww crew. wink alright, first off... I really have to thank you for the comment and advice... i think.... maybe while we walk, im going to describe how much i love her... Probably say something like "Theres not one morning where you dont cross my mind. I wake up each morning thinking of your cute smile..." and ill trail on... the thing is... my head is thinking of the "what if's" scenarios, and theyre really getting to me, i know its not too good to ponder such things.. But what if her parents dont like me? And her father, in my mind, will be intimidating... however you spell that... wink. Id say, since i post this, i was calm. You guys really took me down to earth, but now that im sure that tomorrow is the day... My head is spinning crazy.. Seriously, im in love with a love that is more than love.... This may sound odd, maybe even perverted on your train of thought... But i just want to hold her... i want her so bad.. without her... i wouldnt be able to handle life.. As we speak, my father is talking to her mother, my father likes to know the people before i go somewhere, pretty typical id say... Thanks potter, really man...

Day 3, the night before i fright! Tomorrow its going down... As for today... Someone has to grab me a calender, i think cupid struck me a little early... ubblove Alright, this has been exam week, so i havent been able to see her much as i usually do... but shes worth my wait biggrin:D:D well, we cracked some jokes and we've had fun today. Okay.... i THINK she has had a dream about me. She told me about one of her dreams, ill describe a little of it, but i dont want to describe to much, its not my dream... she danced with someone in her dream. thats all im saying... lol. But just so you guys know, i am a dancer. She has said before that im the best person ever, and i said "the guy in that dream sounds like the greatest person..." (i said this trying to find out who it is, maybe get some hints) "he really is... wink" was her reply... so, the puzzle has not been completed, but many peices fit, in my case, enough to assume, that im that guy... It rained today, and we made some jokes out of the rain.. God... you guys... get me that calender... ubblol
EDITED_BY: RaveRepresent (1148592320)

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
*passes raverepresent a calendar*

there you go smile

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
lmao. Hmm.... cupid did come early... wink. hah, i think he shot me with 4 arrows... jesus im in love..

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
lol...cupid hasn't shot me....as he knows I'd pwn him if he did:D

rhi_bmember
51 posts

Posted:
hmm i think the cupid they sent to me was a bad aim and got the girl standing behind me! biggrin
RaveRepresent its really nice you care for her that much and that she seems to feel the same way in return, good luck! and don't panic
now im off to be a grumpy single in a corner somewhere! rolleyes

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
This thread is brilliant. biggrin

addict
567 posts

Posted:
hah, awwwww rhiii... He'll get you one day wink lol. sixth, ahh... im not sure if cupid is gonna get you, they might just send chuck norris with a bow and arrow, but dont worry, i got your back.. ubblol

addict
567 posts

Posted:
heh, it is a pretty awesome thread... im pretty happy this might work out. I really hope the best for anyone else who is in this situation.

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

*dies on the floor laughing about sixth pwning cupid and chuck norris and stuff*

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Lmao, im picturing chuck norris with no shirt and jeans, sweating crazy while holding a bow and arrow while on a cliff with the sunset in the background. ahh... goodtimes... Tomorrow i get to tell her my affection for her...

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
good luck!
hug

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
*holsters the pistol, pulls out the M95 and takes a shot at the cupi..*

oh. sorry, still in bf2 mode tongue

fingers crossed for you, dude biggrin

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
biggrin GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

We're all rooting for you!!!!!!!

I think its going to turn out great dude!!!!! hug

YEAY I cant wait to find out what happens ubblol I feel almost like I'm watching a daytime soap on TV ubblol cant wait for the next episode ubblol ubblol ubblol

"Next time on Representing Rave.......Will he find love? Does she feel the same way about him? What will the parents think? All these questions and more will be ansewred next time be sure to tune in" ubblol ubblol ubblol

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

addict
567 posts

Posted:
lmao! Trickster.... hah. thats some quality stuff... Alright, last day of school, walking a girl that i love home, expressing my love, meeting her family, and trying to make a move... God, i hope she loves me too... Thank you guys... crap... im so nervous... i have to leave to school... got my poem ready, think shes going to like it... aaaaaah... meditate in the zone.... in the zone.... zone the in.... zone the in... alright you guys.... - off to school... meeting my angel! ill tell you how it happens... Im praying it goes well, and i probably wont get back by 6:30 (u.s. time)

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
6:30? whens that! its already 10:45 here! :O what happenedz??????

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
mjk you do realize your like somewhere around 10 to 14 hours in the future from us here right? umm wink biggrin nana

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
eek thats right, the day thing ticks over somewhere in the pacific. does that mean its only thursday for you? i'm GMT+10.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
as I write this its 9:36 a.m. on friday the 26th thats east coast USA time wink

or GMT -4

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Wow.... alright... I DID NOT MAKE MY MOVE, IM MAD ABOUT THAT! heres how it worked. I walked her home, i made her feel comfortable and i would get close to her, as did she. No hand holding or kissing was involved in this day. We got to her house, but her parents watched over me.I was remarkably comfortable with her parents, id make some jokes, wed laugh... But if i had made a move with her parents, they mightve thought i just wanted her for her body or something.. so i decided, just make this day happy and special for her, there doesnt have to be any extreme love to make things happy... She actually said i looked good and my smile charming and irresistable..Me and her would be close for a while... at 6:50 my parents come to pick me up. I wanted to kiss her goodbye or do something romantic, but her parents were still staring. But a man has to make a small move atleast, eh? I stare into her beautiful eyes, the sun was close to setting, the light was kind of dimmed. That moment felt so right. I picked up her hand from her side, opened it and set the poem i made for her in it, with my warmest smile i closed her hand and walked to the car. Note : she didnt know what the paper was at first. Thirty minutes pass, im at a restraunt drinking water, sort of regreting me not making a move, my phone vibrates by her texting me. She said "....thank you.... so much... smile" and i text back "no problem, mind if i call you, there are some things i didnt say that i needed to say" my brain could only ponder of what i needed to say to her, it mightve ripped out of me that moment if she didnt text back. "same here" she replied... I think she has the same feelings for me... Im sick of holding this in, tonight im going to tell her how much i love her... and how much i love her smile.... fricking hell, how much i love everything about her... Im practically shaking because to this moment her voice still echoes in my ears.. Tonight, i will be truly happy....

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
[MiG] I might've done that gentlemanly like thing and kissed her hand, but i'm a little odd like that. Good thing with that is, that, should parentals have a problem with it, you can just overplay it smile (do the same to the mother, shake hands with the father etc.)

Oh, and find out what (if anything) he drinks, and obtain a 6-pack or something of it. Worked for me, but i'm a little older =S
[/MiG]

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
I feel so extrememly mushy after reading that I am going to watch a sappy romantic movie tonight in your honour, and call a cute boy over here to snuggle up t..

Sigh. Too long since that degree of love struck in my life.

The mature part of me wants to say things like whoa boy, take it easy, breathe, you have your whole life, dont let love for another rule your happiness blah blah blah, but really, I feel like it is just blah blah blah and you should absolutely one hundred percent just enjoy the moment you are in. What a wonderful stage of life!

Sigh...

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

addict
567 posts

Posted:
aaaaaaah.... still havent said i love you.... wed say "i love your smile" but i love you.... i have to say... that doesnt even describe how amazing she is... I swear i think god mustve sent an angel to look out for me, because this girl, is the most amazing, sweetest person ive met.... i want to hold her in my arms forever, just live with her and wake up and watch her sleeping at night.. redface i feel so odd typing his...

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
lol everything you've written here just shows your a decent dude biggrin so don't worry...rofl @ Chuck being Cupid... I'm single myself sucks but hey wth :P I'm that oblivious it makes me stupid.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I'm now officially in the 'awww camp' smile
sounds like things are going well for you dude, just carry on playing it cool as you are and things will turn out rosey for you I'm sure wink hug
And MiG, kissing a woman's hand is the kind of thing I do as well, and have been since my mid teens and am now im my early/mid twenties smile

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Oh RaveRep. you put a smile on my face every time I come in this thread and yes I'm also part of the "Awwwwww camp". What a sweet sweet kid you are and this girly is lucky to have you wanting her. Its just so sweet in here I fear i may go into a diabetic coma ubblol ubblol ubblol I'm glad to hear things went well with her parents and now after your last posts its more than obvious that she digs you too. Now take a deep breath and relax. Even though you haven't said those three little words out loud it sounds like you both have said them already in different ways and when the time feels right those words will just come out and it will feel and be natural. Take your time and always treat her with love and respect and everything will just fall into place. Dont rush, your both young and have plenty of time and plenty of living to do and theres no rush dude trust me no rush. Like I said its obvious you have nothing to worry about so sit back, relax, and you both can be happy with eachother and see where life takes you. I'm soooooo very happy for you and her aswell. Keep on lovin like theres no tomarrow and enjoy growing together.

Best wishes

Loki hug hug hug hug hug hug

addict
567 posts

Posted:
hug2 hug hug2 hug Thank you all for this support, I Really need it. My confidence is pretty high. alright. the day after i go in her house... so far no problems consisted through today. I just text her saying. Goodmorning my goddess, how is my everything feeling? I know its kind of odd that i type that, but each time i send something like that, i send it with my highest respect and quanity of love. I really hope she understands that i love her, but it is very hard to assume people's feelings without them actually telling you. So soon enough, i have to crack those three words.. Thank you again for your sweet posts, ill be updating till something drastic or dramatic happens. Possibly when or if we do fall in love together or something..Thank yoooou

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
You're just a wee Dazzler aren't you? Keep telling her the sweet stuff and it will hopefully sweep her off her feet.
(it would work for me! Tink = a Hopeless Romantic lol)

Why weren't guys like you around when I was your age? hmph ubblol

Good luck though Dude, you'll be the brightest star in her sky hug

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

addict
567 posts

Posted:
awwwww.... biggrin thanks tink. Im just hoping that cupid got her aswell too, and not chuck norris... biggrin wink

Page: ...