Forums > Social Chat > Please help... i need advice so bad right now...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
alright.... heres my problem... im in love with this girl... who ive known for 2 years. since the moment i saw her, i could swear everything blacked out, except for her... and christ, when i saw her smile, a smirk had to appear on my face. She is the most wonderful person ive known. I am walking her home on the last day of school, which is on friday, 3 days from today. I call her my everything, my (her name), and my goddess. She is really flattered by such names, i just dont know what i should do. She wants me to sing for her, I Miss you - Incubus. and i wrote her a poem. She has also been telling me she has a suprise which she has to give with no one around... I really care for her, shes been my friend for 2 years people... 2 years... and if the fact that i love her disrupts our friendship, ill be taking the biggest risk of my life, she is my everything, without her, i am simply nothing. She calls me her everything and her superman. She just means so much to me, i dont know if i can risk it all... and if i can only be her best friend (bestestest buddyyyyy in her words) i guess... well i guess its okay... she knows me inside out, she knows every flaw in me. When i walk her, what do i do? Do i try and hold her hand, do i give her a kiss for goodbye? Note: this would be my first kiss, so honestly i wouldnt know how to do it, but you have to start out somewhere biggrin. Please, though... i need your help... i dont know what to do, im completely blank of ideas... please help me..

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

addict
567 posts

Posted:
feel free to open up and share your opinions and problems. By now, this thread isnt for me, its for the people who need help understading this complicated subject. Just as the other HoPers helped me, i am sure they will gladly help you, as will I. hugs and kiss's to all who have helped me, and great luck for anyone under the same tent as I.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
RR, congratulations on your patients and virtue, it clearly paid dividens to you hug

I am now in a similar situation and am having to head my own advice.
Although many female friends regularly tell me that I am one of the 'few good ones' which always makes me smile smile

drofkcah, I will give you the same advice I gave RR many pages back (and on many occassions), follow your heart, don't rush into anything and most important of all just relax and be yourself. If your love is requented, then in time it will show itself smile
Good luck and hope all goes well for you hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
I can't help but feel just a little bit disturbed by some of the stuff here: we've got a young man declaring himself worthless if it wasn't for the feelings of an adolescent girl. Is that something to be encouraged?

RR, there's a problem with sticking someone up on a pedestal, and that's that they come crashing down at some point. The dopamine rush you get when you first fall for someone is great, but it does wear off after 3-8 months, then you see the person for what they truely are, with all the flaws and fallibilities of an ordinary human, and only after you've lived with that for a while can you see the relationship for its true worth.

Though it's lovely to hear you describe this girl as a goddess and an angel, she's not, she's the same as anyone else, though it's hard to see through the rose tinted now.

I don't want to rain on your parade or anything, and I really hope it works for you in the long run, but you've got to find something in yourself to celebrate, not just this.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
alright... stab me once... stab me again... and stab me for the third time, then twist the blade in a circle whilst sprinkling salt and lemon on the wound. As much as that hurt me and as much as i think youre wrong on certain aspects... I cant bare to disagree... Yes, it is wrong that i view myself being worthless without her, but this is just my feelings. Majority of the people ive met really dont enjoy me, to feel loved like this, to love someone like this... It really is magical... No one has loved me. To know that someone cares about you enough to help you up when youre down and have that shoulder to cry on when you feel weak is a wonderful feeling. I say that im worthless without her because shes my better half, shes the person that completes me. Of course, not many think so... But yes, im pretty sorry for saying that... ill think before i talk next time. My apologies everyone... And thank you Eera, i bet when half of the people saw that, they just moved on not saying anything. It means alot that you had the guts to stand up to it, mate. Thank you and sorry.

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
But what I didn't say was that when the rush dies off, you can be left with a deep friendship and respect, which is what long-term relationships are made of.

I read something a while back that said "there are times when you will look at your partner with not love, but apathy, boredom or even hatred, but what does not change is your sense of commitment to them."

Your feeling will change, but it can lead to better things, the important thing to acknowledge is that, while the headrush has gone, your relationship hasn't. It's one of the reasons why so many relationships break up within the first year; people misinterpret that rush as as what comprises being "in love" and move on when it's gone.

If you can both stick with it, you've got a future, but it's going to take a while before you can decide that objectively.

You've impressed a fair number of people here. You are far from worthless.

Good luck matey.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

Hey Rave, been a while since we had an update, you kids still doing well?

Assuming you are:

I think they'll be ok Eera, They're a regular Catherine and Heathcliff, she is his soul.

and rave, if you haven't already, i'd highly recommend reading wuthering heights by emily bronte.

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Were doing fascinating. We watched Superman Returns. She snuggles into me and hand her hand around me ubblove she was so cute and cuddly. I held her hand as she slept with her head rested on my shoulder. The movie ended, i kissed her forehead and said rise and shine ubblol she snuggled real tight as if she was stretching for about ten seconds. She is so beautiful... Words cannot describe the path she has paved to my heart, only the way she looks into my eyes can. I adore the way she cuddles with me.. I love the way we kiss, each second i come to love her even more. She has shown me what true love is, i am willing to dedicate my whole life to loving her. We are doing wonderful FoxInDocs. I thought people forgot about this thread, i was too lovestruck to *bump* it. She truly is a gorgeous and fascinating girl... i adore everything about her, the good, and the bad... Her hands are so soft and warm, she loves to hold me from what she says. "you take me away to heaven with each touch" she has told me. I can stare into her beautiful and adorable eyes, all my life. I love her, i adore her, i cherish her, i admire her. She is my everything, she is my angel.

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

teeheehee, what sweethearts! you're so cute. I just bumped the thread cuz i love reading your beautiful words about your angel, makes me feel all fuzzy and warm, it's better than chocolate.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
THAN CHOCOLATE?!? whoah... i must be a pretty good writer... ubblol im not really in a sweet mood though, my princess went off to sleep at around ten, ive been thinking of her beautiful eyes and her soft flowing hair... Its two in the morning... I can never sleep, i hate being away from her. She was the only person ive given my heart to... and in return, i was given more love then i ever thought possible... I cant stop thinking about her... No matter what the day brings me, her sweet and adorable smile can make my day perfect... I miss the way she'd hold my hands and pull me toward her... I must hang on for many days and nights till i can hold my sweet angel in my arms once more... so she can take me to a castle in the sky where everything is happy..

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
*melts in a puddle*

and on that note i'm off to work. Try to get some sleep sweetness, or your eyes will look all black and baggy for your princess, and we don't want that now, do we?

addict
567 posts

Posted:
No we dont smile oh and FoxInDocs... Thank you for all of your advice and kind words, as much as i dont say it, i appreciate it immensly. That also goes to everyone else who has helped me. I thank you so much and appreciate everything you all have done for me and for taking some time to reply to this thread. Thank you all, take care, hug hug hug

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that just the sweetest smile hug

Glad to hear everything is still going swimmingly for you both (as if it was going to go any other way). As Fox (and a few other people) have said, your words are beautiful and inspiring. If you haven't thought about it already you should deffinatly consider persuing a career in Creative Writing, it will help you hone that natural talent you have for poetic expression. And sleep is your friend (some of the time)

1 final quote to leave you with:
"Imperfection creates perfection"
Unfortunatly I can't remember who said it.

Owner of Clarence_Quack

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Thank you steaks. I will remember that quote and keep it in mind with every action. How are you man? hows your situation going? i really hope its going good. Much love, steaks.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
The meaning behind the quote was explained by the same person as 'we like people for their perfections, the bits that are right with them, but we love them for their faults, their imperfections.' Thus it is their imperfections that make them perfect to us.

Things are going well here. Somethings going a little slower than I would like, but everything in it's own time. On the woman front everything is progressing nicely. hug

Owner of Clarence_Quack

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Be patient young grasshoppa! ubblol i had to wait two years for her to know my feelings. Yet i can understand that building a relationship at an older age wont take as much time as it does when youre younger. You seem to be much more mature and open when youre older. Anyways, im glad things are going good for you, and i hope they do better! Much love steaks!

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Thanks for the vote of confidence dude.
It's a good job I am really patient with almsot everything, means I don't get too hung up on stuff, instead I let it wash by me.

Owner of Clarence_Quack

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Im pretty patient too, thanks to those little Lego crap toys i played as a kid. The instructions are impossible to follow. Youre better off buying it and throwing it in the trash... they will end up there anyway.. Damn Legos.. I will forever hold a grudge on them.. ubblol

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I loved building lego toys. The instructions became easier the more things you built with them. smile I still have a large dragster somewhere, needs a bit of rebuilding though.

Owner of Clarence_Quack

addict
567 posts

Posted:
... ubbidea! Maybe im just not smart... ubbloco mwaha....

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Nah. I jsut think it is because you have a poetic mind, where as I have a a technical logic mind. wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

addict
567 posts

Posted:
biggrin Weve all got a little poetry in us though, just got to let the beast out of its cage

Page: ...