Forums > Social Chat > Please help... i need advice so bad right now...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
alright.... heres my problem... im in love with this girl... who ive known for 2 years. since the moment i saw her, i could swear everything blacked out, except for her... and christ, when i saw her smile, a smirk had to appear on my face. She is the most wonderful person ive known. I am walking her home on the last day of school, which is on friday, 3 days from today. I call her my everything, my (her name), and my goddess. She is really flattered by such names, i just dont know what i should do. She wants me to sing for her, I Miss you - Incubus. and i wrote her a poem. She has also been telling me she has a suprise which she has to give with no one around... I really care for her, shes been my friend for 2 years people... 2 years... and if the fact that i love her disrupts our friendship, ill be taking the biggest risk of my life, she is my everything, without her, i am simply nothing. She calls me her everything and her superman. She just means so much to me, i dont know if i can risk it all... and if i can only be her best friend (bestestest buddyyyyy in her words) i guess... well i guess its okay... she knows me inside out, she knows every flaw in me. When i walk her, what do i do? Do i try and hold her hand, do i give her a kiss for goodbye? Note: this would be my first kiss, so honestly i wouldnt know how to do it, but you have to start out somewhere biggrin. Please, though... i need your help... i dont know what to do, im completely blank of ideas... please help me..

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
 Written by: PsyRush

Written by: RaveRepresent

actually 13.

You little stud!

*giggle* That sums it up pretty nicely Dave.

@RaveR: You're totally in dude. in case you were still in doubt. Although i'm sure you weren't.

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

addict
567 posts

Posted:
God. When we say goodnight its like. "goodnight my goddess, sweet dreams and sleep with the angels, i miss you terribly." She really is my everything.... i love her with all my heart, and hopefully i can kiss her soon, not like im a pig and i want to touch her at all.. Just that i love her, and i want her to know how much affection i hold within me for her.

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

ubblove ubblove

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
RR, good to hear you are not rushing anything and both enjoyed the movie.
I'm also liking the old romantic approach of asking her parent's for permision to do things first, that will keep you in their good graces wink

Don't worry or appologise for taking so long, we all have our moments, especially with our parents. It's all part of growing up.

Remember to take your time and just enjoy your time with each other, only pressure on you, is from you. wink
Good luck and be happy hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
Right im going i shall no longer read this conversation it makes me depressed. Dam you happy child!!! Dam You!!! I guess i shall sa weldone but still... Dam You!!!!!!

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
HB, your just envious.
Relax and try to be happy and things will happen for you as well in due time wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

181 posts

Posted:
Hmm yes they sure wont!!!! I'm dam envious you still happy kid. Oh blimey i wasnt meant to read this again.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
 Written by: RaveRepresent

Faithinfire. Amen, i lost my actions. I shouldve kept my cool, my emotions were jumping like those little mexican jumping beans on pogo sticks with steroids... bounce biggrin I dont enjoy getting on people's nerves. Im a lover, not a fighter wink and my mom doesnt deserve what i said, as a matter of fact, i feel so crappy, mind you that she is divorced and is in debt... i shouldnt just run my mouth. Although i didnt deserve that treatment, we all lose our cool

shhh...just a gentle chastise...no more getting grounded we need our story to progress biggrin

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

addict
567 posts

Posted:
oy, harry. You should get to know me better. My life is a living hell, each day drags on and drops more weight to my life. I usually wait for something good to happen but it never has. You see.... this girl, my angel... she is the only reason why im living. Each breathe she takes is a relief of my stress. She is my everything, without her, im worthless, im nothing. As life goes on, you see that it tends to unfold certain aspects that cant bee seen through the naked eye. It just hits you, and you feel this spiritual essense... She is the reason why im going on. I love her, i want her to know i love her. I am sure that you have many things in your life that make you happy. If you say no, well, im sorry to say this, but youre lying. Each one of us on this earth has a purpose and reason. No matter who tells you that youre worthless, youre a crappy person. No one is, we all have our reason to live. Luckily, i was one of the fortunate few who found what i wanted at a particularly young age. In comparisn to you, youre older, may not have found your reason of life, but it will come to you.

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
Ahh.. so happy for you it hurts...

I love young love... ubblove ubblove ubblove

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
you,re too smart and romantic to be 13

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

addict
567 posts

Posted:
hah, i swear im 13. Thanks for the comment. lol I guess i am a bit formal for my age.. You have to start somewhere wink and guess what all. On thursday, heaven will come down and i will see my angel. This is it everyone, this is the kiss, this is the feeling! I dreampt of her vivid smile... Oh my gosh, Ive got some butterflies in my stomach... gahh... ubblove i feel like hugging someone! hug hug hug

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
hug

Just remember everything we have said so far in this thread (ok not quite everything, but you know what I mean). Relax, be yourself and don't rush anything. In other words, carry on as you have been doing dude, your getting things right, even if the some others around here may not be. wink hug

Owner of Clarence_Quack

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Rave , you stud muffin you, please keep in mind that you do have worth!In fact, you *have to* have it in order to be worthy of such a goddess as you describe!! But beyond that, I just want to make sure you dont lose yourself in someone else, no matter how glorious she is.

You have to be yourself fully in order to be with anyone else.So if you dont think you have it going on in your own life without her, well then get it going, and pronto!! cause aint no one else can fill your own life but you. Make yourself the best you can be, cultivate your interests and skills, enjoy whatever you have and do. Then, you will really have something worth sharing, sweetie!

Okay, motherly mode done with back to :
AHHHHH! love is wonderous!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
ditto

Very good points raised there Andralee hug hug

Owner of Clarence_Quack

addict
567 posts

Posted:
thanks andrea, all your posts send a smile on my face biggrin im kinda shakey, a bee the size of my cell phone chased me today... Ran around the whole park ubblol i was such a dweeb... Thank you for your post, i never really thought of it that way. God forbid if i were to lose her, i agree, i need to find something else to stick to. So far my only loves are poi and her biggrin. In return for your motivation, steaks, i send my thanks!

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
Ahh you have plenty going for you kid, i've seen your posts around other threads, you're just a bit caught up in your angel to think about it. Just take 10 minutes to think about you instead of thinking about her occasionally and you'll be fine.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Rave i've got a suggestion for you with regards to something to strive for in life. Ever thought of writing Romance novels, you articulate yourself very well for a young man. And if you haven't noticed all the women reading your posts are hanging on your everyword. rolleyes angelblue

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
and the blokes!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
well... ehm... kinda sad, but ill answer your comments first..

foxindocs, i agree. I have to slow down and think about myself once in a while. Although it may be hard, because i worry for her every second for her every breathe.. I really appreciate that suggestion, I thank you dearly.

Gitas. ubblol such a sweet comment. Thank you, i have written some romance novels. They may not consist of numerous pages, but they have a decent amount.. Id say, on average, about 50 pages. but theres only three little things ive written, only because i couldnt contain my love for her, i decided to spread it to the paper biggrin. Also, they arent anything huge, its not like im going to post them somewhere or attempt a publishment. Even if i decided to persue writing, or even have the slightest of interest, im pretty sure my parents wont support me. Thanks again for your sweet comment wink

Alright, im feeling alot better then i was about 3 minutes ago. She called me crying, she stated that her mother restricted her to see me. They had gotten in a fight. I wish not to go into any further details, for it isnt my story to tell you. She was crying, i could hear nothing but her voice and her tear drops, slowly collapsing it to ground floor. Her voice is muffled by her gasps of air. Sadly, i ripped through myself, looking for a response. I comforted her, i told her that i promise to be reunited with her in the summer, that i will tell her how i feel for her. She is a wonderful... amazing girl... The thing is, she can hurt me so bad with nothing but her tears. She could never say anything to make me despise her, only the sound of her tear drops can tatter and burn my heart. As her heart beat lowers from its drastic movement, she calms down, soothed by her voice i make her laugh. Laughing can be the best medicine my fellow HoPers wink. Thankfully, she is happy at the moment, and is talking to me, as i post this. Her voice is a hymn sung by the angels... Her picture is such a complicated feature, not even da vinci could paint, nor even comprehend the slightest look of her vivid eyes...

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
These things tend to happen for a reason.. if not only to further deepen this realisation of your love, but also to remind you to leave some space for yourself hug

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

indeed miss loukitty is right, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
ditto both Miss loukitty and FiD.

Everything in it's own time hug

Owner of Clarence_Quack

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Very true, but does too much absence make the heart sting? thats what i shall find out soon enough..

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
call me a sinic, but wait til you;re older and thing become a lot less romantic

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

addict
567 posts

Posted:
lmao. Love never leaves the heart. It only stays for another romance. You just have to wait for romance, not look for it

181 posts

Posted:
Bah Humbuug. Absence just makes the heart grow stronger and it annoys me. Especially trying to get rid of feelings, that doesnt work, that just gets you hurt. Me and my girl officially split up the other day. How depressing. How very depressing, especially when she rang me last night. Hmmm.

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
hug's for HP

addict
567 posts

Posted:
double hug's for hp

addict
567 posts

Posted:
shes getting pretty depressed, she keeps telling me im her everything and that she wants and needs me. I told her the same. I checked her myspace, it may be wrong, but i looked through her comments, MANY involved me. As i read each passage i was left in awe, I am almost positive she knows i love her, but she just doesnt comprehend to what level i will take my love. The only thing i will restrict to my capabilities list is sex and obsession. Id say im near the border line of obsession ubblol nah i just really worry for her, obviously im too young fo any physical contact pertaining to pleasure (trying to keep with the PG post biggrin) For i am far too young. As for doing it later on in my life, id probably hesitate due to the fact i dont wish to transfer any STD's. Also, my mind just tells me im not ready for it, wont be for a while. Excuse if this post is a bit PG-13, just gotta state my mind on m aspects... She invited me to do something on the 26th to be with her. She told me she doesnt mind what it is we do. I told her that we should be alone, just the quality time i can spend with her. I really enjoy her... Her smile is so fricking beautiful... ubblove i also have new names for her!!! My sweet angel and My beautiful princess.. The only problem is, my mind tells me she is perfect - she is the one. but for some reason i wonder why she wants to be with me. Shes the one who asks me to go places, but hell, why does she care? im really worried, i always doubt the fact that i deserve her. I just think im not good enough for her, but no one will love her like i do...

Page: ...