Forums > Social Chat > Please help... i need advice so bad right now...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
alright.... heres my problem... im in love with this girl... who ive known for 2 years. since the moment i saw her, i could swear everything blacked out, except for her... and christ, when i saw her smile, a smirk had to appear on my face. She is the most wonderful person ive known. I am walking her home on the last day of school, which is on friday, 3 days from today. I call her my everything, my (her name), and my goddess. She is really flattered by such names, i just dont know what i should do. She wants me to sing for her, I Miss you - Incubus. and i wrote her a poem. She has also been telling me she has a suprise which she has to give with no one around... I really care for her, shes been my friend for 2 years people... 2 years... and if the fact that i love her disrupts our friendship, ill be taking the biggest risk of my life, she is my everything, without her, i am simply nothing. She calls me her everything and her superman. She just means so much to me, i dont know if i can risk it all... and if i can only be her best friend (bestestest buddyyyyy in her words) i guess... well i guess its okay... she knows me inside out, she knows every flaw in me. When i walk her, what do i do? Do i try and hold her hand, do i give her a kiss for goodbye? Note: this would be my first kiss, so honestly i wouldnt know how to do it, but you have to start out somewhere biggrin. Please, though... i need your help... i dont know what to do, im completely blank of ideas... please help me..

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

Pen DravenUnofficial Lord Of Confusion And Pirate Extrodinaire
1,363 posts

Posted:
The Omen,, and they say Romance is dead smile Awwwwww hug

Some men see things and say why....

I Dream of things that never were and say Why Not....?

Oh No I'm going to get Shot Alive if he finds out - DA wink

addict
567 posts

Posted:
lol.im watching all the scariest crap i can get my hands on, so when i see it, im like ***yawwwn*** not scary... lol

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
oooh this is the new remake of the old classic omen huh oooooh I love snuggling during a scary movie. The last few years though, I've had to use a pillow instead of a person (to snuggle that is lol)

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

1,363 posts

Posted:
Errr Going ever so slightly offtopic but a good one for scaries is Event Horizon,, I rather like it.

But I agree with you Tink,, Snuggles during scary movies rock

addict
567 posts

Posted:
nah, theres no off topic here biggrin all of it has to do with loooooove, snuggling, scary movies, dates, and plus, i need you guys to help me out here biggrin No one has ever made me feel like this, no one except her. God, i want her to know i love her, without the price of a friendship running on the line...
And tink, thats cute, with the pillow and all biggrin much love, hug

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
Right PM me her mobile number im telling her dam, if you wont i shall. Now get the eisode over and done with. Then we can get on with our lives and nto sit here waiting for it to happen. I feel so sad. My relationship has broken down so much im living now relationships through you. AHHHHH TELL HER

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
yeh, even though i been in a relationship nearly 4 yrs i don't get the snuggles I deserve (there are many posts on here about it)

I dropped his tooth brush down the toilet earlier. muhahahahahahaha!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
Oh its all coming out now. I am on a break. Untill my girlfriend who has just split up with her boyfriend has settled herself out. Confusing hey. Oh what fun!

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

addict
567 posts

Posted:
tink, lol snuggle with hiiiim... Hold the person you love in you arms forever, dont take love for granted, because you never really know what youve got.. till its gone. as for my situation, well im taking her to the movies on tuesday, so the episode must proceed till next week, my friends! im soweee.... good luck to all, much loooooove biggrin

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pen Draven

Errr Going ever so slightly offtopic but a good one for scaries is Event Horizon,, I rather like it.

But I agree with you Tink,, Snuggles during scary movies rock

Even more so offtopic Event Horizon is not that bad. I watched it round aimee's and it was alrite,=. got a couple of jumpy bits in it.

Good luck on friday biggrin
You will do fine biggrin

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
watch ravenous - nice scary/ mentally damaging film wink

hug and snuggles for tink smile

back

addict
567 posts

Posted:
I have to say, ya' know, since we're off topic and all ubbangel i do like the movie City Of God. Very emotional and spiritual movie...

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
akira... need i say more?

as for cuddling movies has to be the cube series biggrin

one of the few films you can get away with not paying attention to and still pick up and enjoy smile

back

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh oh oh how bloody romantic! You have totally made me smile today RR!
I cant wait to hear what happens but from what you say I can confidently say this...shes got the hots for youuuu!

*dances a hap hap happy dance for Rave...*

You do sound quite mature for your age...I love how you are concious about what her parents think~ thats a great thing!
Make sure, when you do start dating, that you maintain that respectful distance when her parents are around...it will win you loads of parent points.
The when they arnt around hold her hand and be sweet...flowers, poems and hugs and kisses will make her swoon...and take things slow sweetheart, really enjoy this love cause its the first love always has the hugest effect on your life... you always smile about it!

mmmmm sweet!

TELL HER BOY!
ubblove hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

yeah excellent advice from valura! (as always)

respectful distance around the 'rents... even when you're older *mock-glares at mig*

i ubblove this thread.

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

addict
567 posts

Posted:
hah, thank yoou fox in dooooooooocs.... biggrin Valura. good advice biggrin i shall go to it! THEY WILL LOVE MEEEEE.... devil i could just act like a hippie... then everyone would love me biggrin peace lol. Thank you guys, much love

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
Are we referring to the portuguese "City of God"?? If so, rockin movie. offtopic

1,363 posts

Posted:
Linden... lol was talking about the Cube movies over the weekend as it goes

addict
567 posts

Posted:
yeah, the portuguese film. I love it, its frickin moving. lol dont worry about getting kinda off topic, we can go back when we please biggrin

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol Glad to see my "Representing Rave" soap idea took off......cant wait for the next episode

and as I've said before let it come naturally you dont want to force these things and you will know when the time is right. I hope the movies go well and good choice.....a scary movie will probably put her right into your arms while your watching it. GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!!!!! We're all rooting for you!!!!!! and yes I am also living vicariously through you GEEZ I need a life ubblol

hug hug2 hughug2 hug hug2

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

addict
567 posts

Posted:
lol. Yeah thanks for that soap idea... lol its pretty noice biggrin Thanks for helping me out guys biggrin and btw, from my knowledge she doesnt scare easy, so i might have to scare her in the middle of it too biggrin but if she holds me/ touches me atleast once, ill be so happy.... Much love all! hug hug

addict
567 posts

Posted:
We talked on the phone for a while. i was telling her i miss her and i miss her beautiful smile. She sounded so happy... im glad its come down to this, i just hope i can keep going

iyanessBRONZE Member
lonely poi-er
11 posts

Posted:
*signs up with the Aaaaw crew* I hope there's still room! smile

addict
567 posts

Posted:
always open for a new member wink that leaves us at.... seven... eight.. *counting on*. CRAP! too much... lost count.. biggrin

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
*Waits for next episode, with a cup of tea in one hand and a cigarette in the other*
ubblol

kerosineprincessSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
OH MY GOD, I've just read this entire thread in a sitting and I'm not sure of the last time my heart's been so warmed - or my mascara so all-over-my-faced... RaveRepresent you're killin me hear - need progress very very much, like more than the next episode of lost!!! I'm with the nervous tea-drinking smokers waiting for the next installment...
Oh, and just incase it's not been said often enough: Aaaaaaaaaww!
GOOD LUCK!

kerosineprincessSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
oops, kinda humiliated to have spelt 'here' wrong in that above post - I normally have some rudimentary linguistic ability - bit too emotional or something!

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
you can go back and edit a post you've made if you notice typos and stuff. Just at the top right corner theres an 'edit' button. you can even fool people into thinking you didn't edit it at all smile

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
well....

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
ditto ubblol

Page: ...