Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Faerieworlds Festival (Oregon, USA) - anyone going?

Login/Join to Participate

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Hey all, I thought about putting this in the Events section, but since it's not spinning/twirling/juggling specific, I didn't really think it belonged there. That being said, is anyone here going?

It's one of the few festivals that I'll definitely be going to this year, and if there's any HoP folk there, I'd love to know. If you're not aware of the fun, here's the website:

https://www.faerieworlds.com/

It's at the end of July, and great fun. I'll definitely be there, spinning in the crowd and listening to the lovely music. Eagerly looking forward to this one.

Peace,
- Sui

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
My friend called me yesterday about going but it falls on a weekend I am already booked, which is sad. I think he might be going though.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Aww.. that's a bummer, Pele. I'd love to have had the chance to meet ya.

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"