Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Melbourne Fire Gaths - Post the details for gaths you know about!!

Login/Join to Participate

Reikennewbie
4 posts

Posted:
I've been twirling for years now and I've only recently gotten back into it. Where are all the Gaths these days?

I keep hearing about Edinburgh Gardens, Flagstaff gardens, Carlton Gardens luna park... Can someone post some of the details for these events? I'd love to go allong sometime.

-Reiken

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Check out the threads for the various ones. All the details are there smile

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
yes reiken,

there are gatherings at edinburgh gardens,

there is no more regular gatherings at flagstaff gardens - and haven't been for years.

the O'donnell gardens, St Kilda gatherings next to luna park is home to ataxia's old sunday nights gathering and the summertime-only thursday nightmarkets.

ben's tuesday night gathering at the carlton gardens haven't been on for about 4 years.

there is so much happening in melb - I will be putting up updates about what melb gatherings are on or not as they happen, until i can automate this on my site, have a looksee at this visual guide to what's on in this oz fire gathering gallery...

I attend as much as these gatherings as i can and update photos when i do, so please do a search in the gallery for what u are interested in, or PM me if u want info on the more obscure meets in outer metropolitan melbourne.

certainly there are more new meets every year then there were meets in total around 5-6 years ago!
what a wikkid city to love fire!

b

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Reikennewbie
4 posts

Posted:
https://www.spinferno.com/index.php,
very helpful, thanks a heap bender. I'll be sure to come allong to a few!

Also, I live close to Frankston, you said there was a regular gath around there, have you got any of the details?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
hello Reiken!

all_fired_up started a thread just over a year ago re: [Old link]

greddyfirebrat hangs around frankstone and would know much more about the other meet in frankston that i was thinking about. [Old link]

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always