Page: ...
tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
it seems staff twirling has evolved into three main categories

Contact staff ,
Staff twirling/firedancing,
Staff juggling(rubber heart style)

Would people agree with this observation?

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: coleman

you two aren't arguing about anything any more.
you've descended into just spouting random crap about how rubbish the other's opinions are ubblol

cole. x

Cole, I mean really, unless you've got something interesting to contribute to the argument don't bother posting. I'm pretty sure I speak for simian when I say that the main reason we're arguing like this is because we both welcome a bit of distraction from our jobs during the working day. That's why I'm doing it.

I mean, is there really anything else interesting on HOP? Apart from ben-ja-men posting crap in social 'discussion' and everybody generally posting abuse at patriach while faithinfire follows him around like a sad damp puppy?

Personally I'm here because I enjoy discussing staff, and occassionally making videos and helping people out. Thou I don't enjoy those last two, I only do them because it makes me seem less like the cold hearted cruel egomaniacal acerbic bitch that I am. ubblol

So in order to remain free of the radioactive contamination of the social 'discussion' forum, I would like to continue this argument in peace and if it helps fire it up, change it's tact as I expressed in a post earlier, while generally trying to stop it decending into any kind of slagging match.

Well, not really, any kind of slagging match that I'm not involved in, cos those are dull. biggrin

so go back to your little polyrhythm thread and make up some moves for yourself to practise which nobody else will ever learn anything of, and pretend that you're a visionary and ahead of your time. wink biggrin hug

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol biggrin hug ubblol biggrin

face it, without me, you couldn't have made that post.

that last post was possibly the best post i've ever read on the internet, ever.

but without me, it would never have existed.

and thereby, my contribution to this thread stands as the most impotant and influential to date (as long as you couldn't give a crap about sticks) meditate

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
biggrin hug ubbangel

Well i seem to have created the perfect post, my work here is done!

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
 Written by: yoni

Written by: strugz

Did you realise we will have:

MCP
T&B
Bluecat
Sandy
Meast
Imakode
Strugz
Simian
Chronofracture
Mynci

(and many more)

all in one place ubblove

eek
holy funking sex!!!

this is gonna be staff heaven and more

ubblove

and 1 of that many more is ninja dave aka prphet

go dave biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

Did you realise we will have:

MCP
T&B
Bluecat
Sandy
Meast
Imakode
Strugz
Simian
Chronofracture
Mynci

(and many more)

all in one place ubblove

....this would have been the highlight of my year. But I will no longer be attending. frown

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
frown frown frown frown

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
 Written by: the mighty column

it was obvious from the beginning that youn were both wrong but it was funny back then.

well if it's not funny now how come there was a ubblol in the line above that one, huh?
and the beginning? ubblol
We've been having this argument for at least as long as the duration of WW1.
We're both quite firmly entrenched, and the bombardment's just for show really ubbangel

psst meg, of coooourse i know the difference between real and integer infinity. Like, duh.
but the confused2 comes in when you relate it to the difficulty of spinning vs contact.
What exactly is your so-called "reasoning" for that one?

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i would think that this thread would scare off alotta people otherwise interested into staffing.
what on earth are you guys talking about re: rollcall?
sounds nice.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
ahhhh. I think that people get tooo obssessed with thinking that they 'have' to learn certain 'moves'. There's no need to learn spinning or contact or throws. nobody is forcing anybody. Do it because you want to, or don't in fact and invent some weird other way of manipulating a staff that nobody else has done yet.

Staff should be more free than this. there's no rules, no right or wrong, so no need to learn certain things. All this stuff we post up here is just like stepping stones we've found on our paths to enjoying spinning. Embrace the freedom that spinning provides.

Find your own way.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
*pukes in bucket*

god she spends 2 days in a field with a bunch of loved up hippies and look what happens to her rolleyes

watched one tape last night - and dam it was you just before a spin, watching simian and you said "sod antispin and sod isolations there gay, im going to go do some motherf'king pendulemns"

and what mighty fine pendulems they were ubblol

biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
f#ck off, it wasn't that hippy. If it was really hippy it would be like this:

Staff flowers should sunshine be love more free butterflys than mystical this. there's sunshine no butterflys rules, no love right or sunshine wrong, so butterflys no mystical need to butterflys learn love certain flowers things. All mystical this sunshine stuff we sunshine post love up butterflys here mystical is sunshine just mystical like stepping love stones butterflys we've flowers found mystical on love our paths to love enjoying sunshine spinning. Embrace butterflys the love freedom that sunshine spinning flowers provides. sunshine love flowers

your gay strugz. wink I want your hat. Still.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
everyone wants strugz's hat ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
i want to combine the powers of meg,ninja dave, simian, and miest to create an anti-spinning contacting 3 staffs with random running spins and springy black hair to bounce things off in a silly fashion

the uber-staffer

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
mcp keep any eye out for the feurkust communal entry to col '06,its almost word for word what you wrote about flowers etc.....................i think you will love it ,if it dont make the grade i will show you it 1 day hippy perfection!!!!

Page: ...