Forums > Social Chat > Favourite quotations-help me make an ace bifday present!

Login/Join to Participate

icklepurklegirlmember
116 posts

Posted:
Hey guy!

I need yer help...my boi ubblove has a birthday in a month and a bit, and over this time I want to collect from real people (not a book/list on the 'net) favourite quotations....they can be funny, meaningful, poetic...whatever...

I'm gonna put them all in a little book as a preent.
Funnily enough, for those that know him...don't tell him! (I don't think he has the 'net so I'm safe posting...yay!)

So...gimme yer quotations, and please also include (if you don't mind) your real/net name,age, occupation and location!

Thanks guys! biggrin hug

-spinnin' to the rhythm of the new world order-

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
If you do a search I think there already is a thread that has HoPpers fav quotes in it..... Give me 5 mins and I'll see if I can find it.

[edit]

Here you go. I hope that helps biggrin

[Old link]

[Old link]

[Old link]

EDITED_BY: Skulduggery (1147940666)

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

icklepurklegirlmember
116 posts

Posted:
wicked, ta hun...did i search to no avail...still need peopels names and ages though...gotta prove they are real!

-spinnin' to the rhythm of the new world order-

GeoffonTour04SILVER Member
enthusiast
360 posts

Posted:
"There is no condition of human misery so abject that it cannot be made worse by the appearance of a policeman."
-Oscar Wilde

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
"Make your home with the memories in your mind, and the love in your heart, that way you will always be at home, wherever your life may take you."

Jake, 16