Forums > Meet Others > ANY HAND DRUMMERS IN BRUM WHO WANNA PLAY !?!..fire also present....

Login/Join to Participate

ghanimathat 'airy sod from down there//../
181 posts

Posted:
smilehello hello, do any of you fine folk live in birmingham

or thereabouts and play hand drums ?

do you crave the beat ?

do you wanna come join us play drums to fire ?

if this is you, and i hope theres loaaaaadsa you cos ur all special, then lemme know !

wanna hopefully get performance groups coordinated with fire dance routines......if ur up for a laugh say hi ! ta raa... smile

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hi Ghanima, there's fire spinning in Selly Park (not Selly Oak Park) every Sunday, you can find the thread in the events section, I'm sure they'd love some drummers to spin with smile

Drummers are always welcome at our festival called PLAY Festival and seeing as we're only up the M6 you should definately come! Tickets are on sale now and very cheap biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

181 posts

Posted:
hey dude, cheers for the reply=- i go to brum uni and have come to a few of the circus meets there and at selly park, im fairly new my names ollie- dunno if we;ve met yet but im sure we will......if u know any drummers lemme know !! cheers bro

181 posts

Posted:
i play djembe also, would love to give lessons ! anytime bro, i should be down at the parkmeet on sunday i might bring el drum with me....ur jonathon right ? cheers.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I might be down this Sunday too smile Yey for almost summer-ish weather ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Where ?????

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

181 posts

Posted:
birmingham england.....lovely lil place...! probably not quite as sunny as melbourne tho !