Forums > Social Chat > Psychomonkey's triumphant return

Login/Join to Participate

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Although, what Ive triumphed over, im not sure... Once again, I return to the boards, a little older and wiser in the ways of the world. Or something like that. For those keeping score at home, Im still finishing up High School, Ive been involved with a woderful, wonderful girl, and am in the process of enrolling in college (Art education major FYI). How are things verywhere. I feel like ive been missing something by not posting here (or spinning as often as id like...) As to why I haven posted, i dunno, must be all the contests I lost for free stuff No, in all honesty, it just hasnt fit into my life for a while, but now im back...
It looks like the boards have grown by leaps and bounds, and i must say that is very cool.
To some things up: HI! all, Im back!
-PSM

[ 20. January 2003, 15:57: Message edited by: psychomonkey ]

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hello hello hello,

That wasn't much of a welcome back that was offered you!!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hi. How's your life going?

Meh

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
C@ntus is on stealth mode..how does one post and yet not show up..hmm

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That's easy, musashii, you click on my profile. then from there click View/Update Profile

Way down at the bottom there's an option that says: Hide from Recent Visitors feature?

Click the yes box and there you are - wanished.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
wanished
??

cantus i cant seem to find this in the dictionary mate or is it one of those special fraggle words only found in fraggle land?

aside from that WELCOME

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It's a C@ntusism.

Meh