rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
I was just surfing and I came across a type of poi called kiwido(do as the kiwi do)marketed for children, it is a suede sack with a very long tail, good for practice ,you can’t hurt yourself. The kiwido is a bit cheesy but they look quite well made, has anyone seen similar poi parading under other names?p.s www.kiwido.com happy new year 2 you all

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
hmm, did they get bought out by astrojax? or is it just they're both sold by the same company?

sparkey like to bump up threads from the dawn of time. its more productive than making threads like the last one he made. yet, its still less productive than going to bed. but, here i am, not in bed at all

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
foxylady has ones like those on the site, a friend who owns a juggling shop said he buys them from sweden.. high quality and great spinning as far as I can say..: )

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
i have seen kiwidos...
this girl insisted that it was called spinning kiwidos, and not spinning poi. ubblol

it went something like this:
me: cool, how long do u spin poi?
her: these arent poi, hese are kiwidos.
me: poi is the artform and those specific things that you bought are called kiwidos. you spin poi with kiwidos, get it?
her: you obviously dont know what you are talking about. whats this poi things? look, it says kiwido on them!
me: oh im sorry i thought that those hundreds of people that i have seen spinning poi, were right, but they are obviously inferior to you and.... wait just you. you should consider yourself special!
*then i went and hugged a tree, and had a much better conversation than with that girl*

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
I have a set of Kiwidos. I think they're great because of all of the tails that it has. Major fun to play with. By the way, Thanks Mech, again.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
i've never heard of them, but i just noticed that white ravens avatar is throwing up all over the place.

biggrin

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
Silvur you... *serious censorship applied* : ))))) lol.. that is supposed to be fire..: o)

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: Silvur

i've never heard of them, but i just noticed that white ravens avatar is throwing up all over the place.

biggrin

ubblol

I have a nice pair of ohm kwidos. The tails make a hell of a lot of noise tho, and the stuffing can come out. They can be annoying, but they are cute.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."