Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 5 Manchester Spinners required please - anything fire related

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
Hey every one biggrin ok heres the information. Theres an end of term party taking place 9th June. I was asked if I could possibly get 5 performers of any level (You dont have to be a professional, I certainly am not) who can essentially chill out and get paid to spin with me included, making a total of six people. (I do staff).

The area of play is located in a gravel type pit (usually used for BBQ's, football etc) and its quite gravelly. I will ask to see if I can get free parafin as well to save you from carrying the extra weight. The resident association providing this offer has requested if we could play forever how long we can spin for (beginning at 8 -12) and will be paying per hour. In regards that this is a student association, they have offered to start at £12 per hour per person (fees are negotiable).

Anyone else who would simply like to join in the fun are very welcome indeed. (the pit is big enough for 20 or more spinners). Essentially I am sorry to say in advance the 1st potential five people who contact me and who will be available will accepted and booked (this will assure that there will be at least some one spinning with me and not me on my own ubblol. However having said this, I would like to semi officially call this a MINI meet of sorts since i will attempt to ask the resident association to provide me with enough money to buy 4 tubs of parafin or more.

So for anyone who missed the Gasworks meet last week if you can't wait, come down and party smile.

As for the rest of the night, I believe there are other performers such as strippers (typical students) and I think theres a DJ and a band...

The student halls has a bar and if you require a place to stay over night, Mi casa et su casa smile

Thanks

here is my mobile number below
07900 920 484

hope to see some HoP ppl! Thank yoouuus!

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
No problem was a pleasure spinning with you all and even though I'm moving back to London for good I'll try and make 1 or 2 meets here and there. Who knows I might come back for my masters degree but for the mo, Manchester has been my second home for 3 years...its been one agonising long ride but unfortunately...I have to wake up to reality ...See you all at Falmouth...Peace

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
hey i will prob see you at spitz or thr clapham meets they are quite regular during the summer

[Old link]

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
im gonna stick to clapham
maybe spitz....shrug

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
you will love them i have been to a few claphams and had a great time they are a lovely bunch down south if not a bit soft about the weather lol

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Page: