Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 5 Manchester Spinners required please - anything fire related

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
Hey every one biggrin ok heres the information. Theres an end of term party taking place 9th June. I was asked if I could possibly get 5 performers of any level (You dont have to be a professional, I certainly am not) who can essentially chill out and get paid to spin with me included, making a total of six people. (I do staff).

The area of play is located in a gravel type pit (usually used for BBQ's, football etc) and its quite gravelly. I will ask to see if I can get free parafin as well to save you from carrying the extra weight. The resident association providing this offer has requested if we could play forever how long we can spin for (beginning at 8 -12) and will be paying per hour. In regards that this is a student association, they have offered to start at £12 per hour per person (fees are negotiable).

Anyone else who would simply like to join in the fun are very welcome indeed. (the pit is big enough for 20 or more spinners). Essentially I am sorry to say in advance the 1st potential five people who contact me and who will be available will accepted and booked (this will assure that there will be at least some one spinning with me and not me on my own ubblol. However having said this, I would like to semi officially call this a MINI meet of sorts since i will attempt to ask the resident association to provide me with enough money to buy 4 tubs of parafin or more.

So for anyone who missed the Gasworks meet last week if you can't wait, come down and party smile.

As for the rest of the night, I believe there are other performers such as strippers (typical students) and I think theres a DJ and a band...

The student halls has a bar and if you require a place to stay over night, Mi casa et su casa smile

Thanks

here is my mobile number below
07900 920 484

hope to see some HoP ppl! Thank yoouuus!

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I've spun onstage along side very attractive women, Dave took photographic evidence. So i can spin and watch the show at the same time, as long as the tunes keep coming that is smile bounce2

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Not sure how you kept a straight face when one of them was essentially dressed like an Ostrich...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
lol dave im posting the meet picks now

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I'm not too sure about that either, she did look more attractive a couple of days later, when she wasn't all made up though wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

icklepurklegirlmember
116 posts

Posted:
hey
if you need a naked fire spinner (paid, my boobies are wirth it, lol!) I'm ya girl...been a theme recently....
but I'm totally up for random spinning in general for free parrafin :-)

-spinnin' to the rhythm of the new world order-

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
biggrin your most welcome to come along smile good to have you onboard...now...I have to excuse myself and stockpile some parafin ubblol

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
fit enough or not, if there is nekkie spinning i am turning up biggrin even if i cant spin myself

Owner of Clarence_Quack

iggsy :) love life!!!!!!!BRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
im repairing my old fire heads and i gonna order some double ringed monkey fist heads so hopefully i gonna have some double headed poi! ubbrollsmile

is anyone here spinning at pangea the day before??

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'm confused iggsy. How are you going to get to a supercontinent that broke up hundreds of millions of years ago?

On a side note I will have my aerotech proballs by the time we do this. biggrin

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

39 posts

Posted:
dunno but i got about 3 weeks to find a way tongue

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
i wanna get a glow staff....but the current ones on the market look really gay

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Sixth, my bro has a really cool glow staff, will see if i can bring it along tomorrow to show you wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
ok biggrin

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
is this still all go

i hope so smile

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
Neon
Chris
Seye
Mint Sauce
Tone

due to cutbacks, I will only be able to pay 5 people only...I dont mean to cause discontent but the association running the party simply havent given me enough cash to fully pay 6 people frown

However, having said the above, it is a party and there will be food beer, entertainment, a bar etc etc and free parafin.

Location: Whitworth Park Halls of residence Manchester (Near the contact Theatre)

Time: 7:00 onwards spinning from 9:30 onwards

If you have trouble locating the site, drop me a call and I'll try my best to give your directions.

07900 920 484

Come play smile

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
if somone could meet me somwhere that would be cool

say about 6.30 ish

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I can meet you outside Withworth Art Gallery, opposite St. Mary's Hospital, for about 6.30 if you want Tobes

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
thanks man

39 posts

Posted:
i be there around seven as well, im trying to repair my fire poi for tomorrow other wise its good old glowsticks smile see you all tomorrow!

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Tobi, as the gallery is almost right next to were we are spinning, might as well make it nearer 6.45 to meet up (also easier for me with busses) Really looking forward to this now.

Owner of Clarence_Quack

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'll see you all around 6:30-7:00. I think I'll be bussing it up as there will be beer available biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'll probably get there for about 7:30 as I'll be picking up a friend

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

HanskiBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
Hi y`all!

Ive not met you guys before but would it be ok to turn up tonight and spin for free? Sun is shinin an i feel some fiyah comin on!!!! Ive got a coupla pairs o' phat monkey fists if anyones in need...

Hansk x

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
lol of course ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SPIN please dont hesitate bounce2 redfacebounce

the event for anyone who needs a recap is Whitworth Park Student Halls of residence and NOT in whitworth park.

www.whitworthpark.com

the party roughly starts at...7:00pm with the following entertainment:

comedianubblol
all night bar with discounted prices beerchug
strippers wow
inflatable rides
etc etc...

again if you don't know the venue give me a call as I'll be around all day smile

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
Whitworth Parkfest - Whitworth Parkfest - Whitworth Parkfest - Whitworth Parkfest
Quick Info Burst

Price: Free
Leave: 9th June 2006
Return: 9th June 2006
Yup, that's what we're unimaginatively calling it. So what's it all about. Well it's a sort of mini-festival ( hence the fest ) in Whitworth Park ( hence the Whitworth Park ) that are organising as a big 'Goodbye & Thanks For The Memories' Event. If you cant work it out from the awesome posters then I'll re-iterate. This year we've got a stage, yes, a stage, like shakespeare stuff but without the boring language. We've got a covers band lined up with support acts too. Interspersed with that are a some comics!! We'll also have the aussy cliche of a BBQ burning all your favourite meats ( or vegetarian option if you're on of those kinds of people). For those that love activity we've sorted ourselves a bouncy castle and a surf simulator. Great for pictures of drunken mishaps. In doors there'll be a DJ 'laying down some Phat Beats' and drink promotions to make your liver cry as we try to drink the Grovel dry. Bestie would be proud. If that's not enough for you tough. Its all free you miserable bugger!

_Chris_GOLD Member
93 posts

Posted:
im really looking forward to this tonyt, shud rule!! ill be there between 7 an 8. c uall later!!

Order and pyromancie as one, controlling chaos.
4 8 15 16 23 42

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I hope fun was had by all biggrin

I'm well and truly knackered and completely toasted thanks to tobi's doubles (too much flame, too little stick methinks wink ).

To those who are off uni and leaving us now - You will be missed.

Ting - I'll call you when I'm in London next - We'll have to hook up for a spin.
Tony - in September we'll perfect passing clubs.
You're both more than welcome to my spare room whenever you want smile

The rest of you I'm sure I'll see soon weavesmiley

icklepurklegirlmember
116 posts

Posted:
i was soooo ill :-( I wanted to come soooo bad. tell me it sucked! make me feel better~!

-spinnin' to the rhythm of the new world order-

_Chris_GOLD Member
93 posts

Posted:
ow it sucked, it sucked good lol wink

was a great nyt, thanx very much agen ting, hope to see you again at some future meet biggrin

my neck still hurts a little and is a bid red but nothing a little alovera wont make betta! tobis doubles are dangerouse lol! there well hot and i didnt really know what i was doing withem!

we shud hav another meet soon, wile the wethers beutiful

Order and pyromancie as one, controlling chaos.
4 8 15 16 23 42

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
That was a wonderful night. I didnt try Tobi's doubles, but did try Daves, and they left a nice red mark on the side of my hand. New spinning close to that bin full of ice was a good idea biggrin

Thanks once again for organising that Ting, next time we will bully them for equal pay for us all as well wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Page: