TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
Has anyone heard of the milk challenge?

to celebrate my milk loving friend's birthday we are undertaking the milk challenge.

basically you have to drink a gallon (8 pints) of milk . you cant spit it out but puking in to a bucket is allowed.

the person that finishes first gets a fiver off of everybody, the loser gets what ever is in the buckets poured over them.

for some reason i agreed to do this with 10 guys. all big strapping milk guzzling lads.

i know im going to lose! frown

anybody want to tell me how i am supposed to achieve this feat? or indeed to tell me how stupid i am for attempting it.

and yes...i am a student.

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Other than deciding that it's a really stupid thing to do and pulling out, I'd recommend that you don't actually drink it - quaff as much as you can so that very little actually goes into your mouth. Then vomit lots very quickly and just keep going.

All in all though, not taking part in the first place is probably the best idea.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
What I would definitely do is... nothing.

Just sit there. Don't drink ANY milk. Watch your idiot friends throw up as they try to choke down the milk.

Then, pay them the fiver. It's less than the cost of a movie and you'll remember it for the rest of your life.

Plus, you get to look cool.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
This is NOT a good idea.. the milk will not only make you vomit, it will solidify in your stomach and give you cramps, and as it goes further, it will only get worse...

*shudder*

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i'd pay the £5 and take the slating but also take photo's so you can post them on here so we can see how stupid they all are ubblol

1,007 posts

Posted:
ok, well im not backing out, and lol its not peer pressure. i dont mind getting covered in sick so ill just drink a couple of pints to keep my bones healthy and then let them all feel ill. plan.

at least ill have more fun at the party after. its a transvestite theme.

i dont have any gallery space so ill find somewhere to put the pics. ill let u know how it goes.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
TRANNIES?!

Freya... I'm sure colin has done this before!?

1,007 posts

Posted:
mr sweatman? and the rest of the 'lads', yes i remember.

i however wont eat a full McDonalds breakfast beforehand, nor will i do it on the balcony of the college common room. i will do it outside.

*shudders*

i remember the smell now. i think they were all sick at some point that day.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
you don't need gallery space to post pictures of this subject pretz, use image hoasting and paste them in this thread biggrin

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
or just email them me and I'll stick them up in mine... I LOST THE CRAB CAKE PICTURE! ubbcrying

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
seen people do this one ... a group of people decided to attempt this when I was in my first year. Lets just say it wasn't a pleasent sight (never knew that much vomit could come from one person).

boobookittyfudgeGOLD Member
sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
well if you do decide to try the challenge, you will vomit.

the human body cannot process that much milk at once.

but hey, if you want to try...

you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!

mmmmm...cheesecake