Page:
Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
Hello People. South Devon Spinners, ere me now! There’s another fire meet organised for Saturday 10th June at Big bury On Sea . It’s a very nice beach with nice golden sand and its very sheltered from wind and what nots. We have been giving permission by the beach owners to have a gathering on the beach and to light a bonfire as well as fire spinning. As like Falmouth (sorry if you guys feel ripped off - but good ideas need to be duplicated biggrin biggrin) were getting a delivery of fire wood also for a nice big fire (so please put a few pound towards this if you can). There will be music there too, in many forms. We had a beach meet not so long ago in Torbay that went well. But this time it’s at a better beach and well closer to Plymouth, where it’s easier for more people to make it.

I am sure if anyone needs a lift from anywhere in the local area there will be lifts available. I know of people coming from exeter and plymouth and possibly more, if you want to come, see if we can arrage a lift.... wink

There will be some people spinning all day long, not just the evening. Please if you can’t make it, let other spinners you know from the area know about it.

I will post up new details about the new location, but its only about 5 minutes away form the location before.

The change in loaction is due to a number of reasons but the main one is that it now means that it will be right next to a pub (about 50-100 meters away) and will be on there web cam all night biggrin biggrin how sweet!? live fire meet web cast? think thats a first of its kind?

heres a map to the beach

map map map

::NEW EDIT::

just got off the blower, there is camping available for anyone who wants/ needs it. Its £5 a night and there are showers and toilets. Its only a stones trow away from the beach and food available at the cafe next to it from 10 till 10.

ask me for more details if needed.

EDITED_BY: nickwidd (1148070224)

felixhelixnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Gotta try & get to the beach, but Life is putting obstacles in the way... If we don't make it today, we'll definitely get to the next 1. Hope to see u all later guys ubbrollsmile

Tripsnewbie
4 posts

Posted:
Heres the photos from the event!

https://www.harderfaster.net/?sid=2cf39dc...&setid=9226

felixhelixnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Had a look at those pics, there are some truly amazing pics there... makes me feel very envious of you fire poi players! Looks like y'all had a great time, just sad that we had to miss it.

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
well you dont have to miss the second installment. due 19th/20th august, same place same time. will put a thread all about it after pla is out the way. HOPE YOU ALL COME!

Page: