Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
just broken up with my boyfriend of two years. i need symapthy. he was bad for me but i still feel crappy any tips for feeling better?

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
I say congratulations. If he was crappy, you should be feeling a lot better soon. I know it's still hard, but it will only get better. Live it up now! Do things for yourself for a while and save your feelings for someone who isn't crappy!

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
my advice to a very close friend just recently was theres nothing like the next to get over the last...
happy hunting
mythmitch

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
thanx guys and girlies, im off for a long bath and a cupa tea to cotemplate everything

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i'd advise to cook your self and your best mate a real nice meal, drink copious amounts of wine and look forward to a better future with out him.
theres some one much more suited to out there, you will find him.
i walked out of a relationship of 3 and a half years last year, i wrote about it on the board here i hope if you read it you will find things easier. i found my soul mate after the hardship with my ex. be kewl get out there and have fun.

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
yeah reading it did help, thats such a sweet story PK i hope i cna find the "one"

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
ya know.. I reckon everyone's "one" is definitely out there. And when it's supposed to happen..it will. You don't need to try hard... or hunt and hunt... it'll fall into your lap when you least expect it. IMHO.

Speaking from experience

And there's LOADS of benefits of being single or breaking up with a guy who's bad for you. Such as... you will completely blossom how you are supposed to (cos no one is holding you back/down) .. therefore feeling better.. looking better... the reality that you create for yourself without them is soooooo bright and colourful compared to the grey world that you forced yourself to live in with that other guy. (Grey..cos it was wrong for you). It's like a completely mind flip..you have forgotten how good life can really be..and its like a reawakening.

(That's what happened to me anyway!)

Pamper yourself heaps... go get a massage... go swim in some rockpools..go to the beach..or whatever. You'll get to rediscover your awesome self... and that's priceless.

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
s-p-l-a-t, that is very true, except that my loves parents have now banned her from seeing or talking to me for now reason

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
I was very lucky: I found the one in Grade 9 I'm now in first year college/Grade 12 (don't ask). It's a wonderful feeling knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her.

Course Kitty didn't want to here that: Much sympathy to you. Hope things get better soon

[ 21. January 2003, 09:59: Message edited by: Frost ]

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Oh cheer up sweetie , HAVE SOME CHOCLATE INDULGE YOURSELF ! . If he was a crappy bfriend you'll discover even colours look better without him.
It just takes time .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Have patience. Your not going to feel this bad forever. Things will look brighter sooner than you realise, these things just take time.

Feeling bad is our way of dealing with such things. Sometimes we have to stop obsessing about feeling sad and just let ourselves feel sad. Feeling sad is easier that feeling bad about feeling sad, if that makes sense.

I dunno, don't envy you chick, it's gunna be ok though I promise.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
trust, it'll get better in no time. what i do is this.
Remind yourself why you split, think of why he was so bad for you, how he was hindering you, hurting you etc.
Think of the new directions available. this maybe hard to start with But if you think about my first point than you'll see the paths ahead again.
Think of what he's lost; smart, sexy, intelligent, gifted YOU. and half his CDs if your talented enoughto blag em.
Now the most important thing to remember: YOU ARE SINGLE!!! even if one night stands aren't your thing, its still fun to go out for the night with your mates and chat to a bloke and not feel guilty. You've just got out of a two year relationship, have some space n fun before goin long term again.
GO TO A CLUB, GET PISSED AN FUKED, AND HAV A LAFF WIVOUT HIM. you truely are free now, GO!

all my love to you sweetheart.

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
thanx you lot, your all so great, this is the best place to come if your feeling low, everyones so caring and sweet. much love to you all.
LL im going out with the girlies on friday, not quite ready to go clubbing just yet so were going round the pubs. one night stands aint to much my thing but i can talk to this really yummy guy i know now
deepsoul... yeah i kno exactly wot you mean, now ive let the sadness out im not so sad anymore
awww frost thats dead sweet, it actually cheers me up to here about happy people in love, it gives me something to aspire to. nothing sadder than not believing in love
for bram, poor poppet i hope it all works out
splat i cudnt agree with you more!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You really should click here

Meh

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by PK [Dust-Punk]:
i'd advise to cook your self and your best mate a real nice meal, drink copious amounts of wine and look forward to a better future with out him.
Great minds think alike!

Learn from what it was for you and move on to different things! Always remember that things are onyl as bad as you see them and that you can do just fine! Everything always works out, its how much you can draw out of any give situation!

Get drunk, or go dance or something to let go and relax!

love and hugs
drome

PS: C@ntus I love the link

[ 22. January 2003, 16:37: Message edited by: dromepixie ]

JUGGLEwithyourmind!