Page: ...
mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Will probably be for the weekend of the next Falmouth/Gwithian meet.

Basically I need people willing to be body painted,preferably some who are happy with partial nudity,to take part in a photo shoot.

Mech and i have decided to combine our talents and see if we can do something pretty funky with them!

It won't be seedy at all,i promise,(even though Mech is involved wink)

I could also do with some help painting for some of the bigger pieces if at all possible...Neon?

Obviously we would like to see some of your artwork/Body paint work in advance....please don't be offended by this it is just to ensure our painting styles would be compatible!

Unfortunately we are unable to pay you for this,(suprise suprise!), but you will have the bonus of knowing that you are a part of a work of art..and probably a few drinks aswell!!

Thanks in advance! biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I have an ambition to paint a HR Giger-esque musclature on someone (male or female - females are more interesting)

Time, effort and patience WILL be required...

Anyone up for that?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
*puts hand up*

oops...oh yeah...i'm meant to be painting...

frown

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'll paint your ass, you paint mine...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
ubblol

**goes off to look for cartoon images of the sun**

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
ubblol

**goes off to look for cartoon images of the moon**

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
i'm quite looking forward to this!! bounce lets hope its warm! can we walk around Gwithian all nude and painted? let's go to the pub for dinner! haha

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Sounds like an excellent idea!
I don't think we scared them even nearly enough last tome!

biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I've thought of one for me!

If I give you the design would you do it for me? biggrin

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
If i can i will.

You also have to remember that its for a photo shoot for Mech aswell,so i can't promise that all designs will be able to be incorporated but we will do our best!

biggrin

What sort of thing do you want?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'll send it to you once I've done a photoshop rendering...

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i have no problem with shooting ppls designs (i know i said i left hop, but if kelly is talkin gto you'll on here) then i best come make sure its all going ok wink )

all i would say is that Gigers (including the alien artwork he did) is all based on very sexual objects, most of his work, has a wide, and ranging amount of male and female organs in them.

I would say it is fine, but these shots are to be used by both me and kelly, as publicity work, so they need to remain clean if they can be, ie nudity, is not just to see ppl nakid, but will only be used if necessary.

(bugger its raining and i wanted to go fly my kite!!!)

also alien work is very complex, as it is full of texture, and reseses and buldges, im not totly sure its going to come across in the photography for the amount of time you would have to put in on painting it,

but yeah i am up for that.....

if you can send all designs to me and kelly, taht would help

we have some ideas we are working with, but other designs may be owkred in, or done on a second shoot smile

Step (el-nombrie)

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Thers no way on earth that my body is being exposed..but I'm more than happy to help with the painting...

Havn't done it in a little while..but I'll get my some paints and do some experimenting with my sister as guini pig smile

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mech

also alien work is very complex, as it is full of texture, and reseses and buldges, im not totly sure its going to come across in the photography for the amount of time you would have to put in on painting it

Mech - I think you may not be taking into account what an amazingly talented artist Mr Shaolin is...

He's even betterer than me ubblol

Meh

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oh I don't know about that Cantus...

I MAY be more technically minded but you definitely have more imagination.

I'm just a hack

(I'm not really selling myself very well am I?)

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
self doubt ...ubblol neon arent u spose to be the Sith lord of photoshop? or something? biggrin

And yeah I'll give u those photos asap...Im buried under work at the mo :shrug but yeah since i'll be bored as hell in september....I'm come biggrin gotta get a lift though frown

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You wanna put yourself up as one of of MY projects?

Or is the lure of a *pft* Lady as lovely as Maus too tempting?

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
well i know about Maus's project.ubblove...but I have no idea what YOUR projects are aboutumm

I sense something evil eek I should have some time off after the 26th May...after ive set up my exhibition .....

and oh yeah maus urr gallery photos of urr painting subjects + you look pretty ace. I vote for Neon and I to be used as human guinea pigs! along with the rest of the HoP branded guinea pigs!

hmm is that even spelt correct? gunea...guiniea...Guiness....I give up

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
I's up for getting Geigered

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Cool. Although as Mech said it WILL take a while to do. 1-2 hrs maybe...

Are you willing to sit in the potentially baking heat with me poking and prodding you for that long?

And Mech, I am aware it'll be family friendly, it's moe the textures I'm thinking of. Trying to creat a Sil or alien-like texture on the existing human musculature...

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
lol dude 1-2 hours is nothing compared to sitting infront of a computer for 20 hours

just as long as you don't torture me with pop music....then i'l be fine.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
1-2 hours at least

like i have said, we are happy to talk about other ideas, but this has been in the pipe line for me and kelly for an age, since last years play to be honest, so we will mostly want to focus on the stuff we have talked about i think,

as its for my portfolio, and for kellys to.

so i belive some ideas and design sketches would be great to show what you are thinking....

we will be holding an open chat at play about this idea...

Step (el-nombrie)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Regardless of whether it gets used for the photoshoot I've kinda set myself a challange that I'm intent on seeing through! biggrin

Yeah definitely talk it through at play to see if our ideas clash or mesh! Either way it'd be an interesting conversation...

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I'd be happy to help out painting or modeling if I can make it

I'll try and find a pic of face painting I have done before. I've never tried body painting but I'd love to have a go smile

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hey Jem...

Do you reckon Tobi will be up for a bit of painting and prodding from me? tongue

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I would prefer to be poked and prodded by Maus if thats ok with you mr Neon wink

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yeah that's fine, it's her thing anyway (she gets to allocate the clients)

I'll go touch up the women instead...

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
It will certainly be one way to liven up the campsite, and if we didn't get enough funny looks last time then we sure will this time.. . .

ubblol

It should be alot of fun....

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
who are you anyway phesant person ............oh no i know

ooh does body paint act as a sun barrier ? lol

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'm sure I can mix Factor 30 sun cream into the paint...
tongue

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Fowl_in_Marinade

Are you willing to sit in the potentially baking heat with me poking and prodding you for that long?

this is september we are talking about? should be allright then cool id probably enjoy being painted if its not snowing etc... smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Page: ...