Fire Punkmember
18 posts

Posted:
Pele (or anyone really);A friend of mine works ay YESCO (its a sign company) and he got the people in the shop to do a sticker design for my fire group, and flames in vinyl to put on the bra of my car... If I can help in any way, as far as design, or making stickers..let me know. I'll see what I can do. )^(

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Hey!!! Help, no matter with stickers, designs, moves or my warped psychosis is always welcome!!! smileThanks so much for the offer...and I have no idea about anything else here. Maybe this is where N8 and his want of a catchy fire phrase might come in. A fire design would be "hot" (couldn't resist) for my car though!!! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
ooo, I may be forced to think of a few...Hummmm....

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
Um How much longer? and can i get 18 on a black shirt.. I'd love to be able to get the shirts before christmas so i can get one for myself and a few of my buddies

We are defined by the choices we make

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*token English guy wanders in, reads first post , then meekly raises a hand*Er, the "bra of [your] car"?What is that exactly?If it's a typo could you explain what it is anyway.*not automotively minded*------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Cantus...the bra on a car is that little black covering that many opt to squeeze over the front grill area of the car that helps protect against bug guts and such. Give a whole new meaning to "Look at the headlights on that one?" doesn't it? winkAs for whenthe T-shirts will be out, Malcolm is waiting for some quotes to come back. The black tshirts you all want are the hardest to come by since they have to be bought in a premade number (like 50...not good if only 20 of you want them, you know?).Never fear...you'll get them!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Is this a common thing? We just dont get the bugs over here I think.

Meh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I personally think bra's on the whole are a bad idea, so why would I want to put one on my car??? wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
We should burn them. And while we're at it we should ban the bomb.Quick, before Pozee finds me!------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Hey Cantus.....'Bra burning' and CND references?...... you really are old, arent you! wink

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead