Forums > Social Chat > judging the simpsons comp...sheffield peoples??

Login/Join to Participate

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
hey all you northeners..
i needs me a pannel im thinking eight of you not including my baby dromre... to help judge this fiasco, umm however if you are in the pannel you will not be elegibable for the comp however post to your hearts content... deliberations will be held on the second saterday of feb, or about that time.. so if you up for it and having some fun with fire at the same time get back to me and ill see what i can do about catering somewhat .. ...

so yeah hit me back or get in contact with the pixie in barnsley..
mythmitch

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

228 posts

Posted:
any excuss to get nailed and play with fire, and ill also be taking photos and what not...

fire_light_movement

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i think that sounds kewl, count me in.
wanna give lolli a nudge, shes stuck with her head shoved so far into her books bless her.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Oh you're being silly!

Here's what you do... you get someone else to write down all the quotes on slips of paper without writing down which HoP person said it...and stick em in a hat and shake it... then dump the hat on your floor and whichever quote makes you laugh the most wins... go back and see who said it.

I want arbitrary facist judging without any explanation. It's your contest, you should decide who wins.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
So far I've noticed that Kyrian and NYC have been taken by aliens and clones left in their place.

How many others I wonder.....

Oh Mind Gap says that Spiral has been replaced by a robot tree. So that's 3 thus far.

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Robot Tree? news to me! mind gaps had a bit too much methinks

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It was in FNF's intro thread.

quote:
get this - i don't actually need to check the post any more. strange (or should i say unbelievable) as it sounds, spiral's been getting up in the morning and all the letters are put neatly in the living room. (don't let on that i know but i think he must've been kidnapped by aliens and replaced with some kind of cross between a robot and a tree)

Meh

228 posts

Posted:
anymore takers should be fun...
free fuel... huh huh
mitch

fire_light_movement

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
A pannel hey? I've tried to think of my favourite quote and I just get Simpsons flash backs wizzing past my eyes but it's too blurred to pick out a quote, so count me in.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
oh no! the robot-tree-replicant-spiral's started a campaign of slander against me!!

what am i to do?
Non-Https Image Link
how'll i be able to defend myself against such an oversized sylvian cyborg?

(any answers to these questions would be appreciated but probably be ignored as i've decided the only sensible course of action is for me to flee to the safety of somewhere very far away as soon as i possibly can. wish me luck)

wherever you go, there you are.

228 posts

Posted:
thread hyjackers!!! all of you, ah, if u cant beat em join em... buls up a beanbag and rolls up a bushell in the shell of a cuban... "me hopes you boys like smoking it green".. mike mike, cookies please, get ur ass in the kitchen.. double time.... now whos sittin to the left...??

mythmitch

fire_light_movement

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Mr. fi-PRIMATE-re, would you be so kind as to check your pm's

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

228 posts

Posted:
thanks bram... ill slap on snow shoes and hall my over the continent... youll see me coming, ill be the one on fire...
mythmitch

fire_light_movement

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I see. Want to pm me and then we can work it out

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by PK [Dust-Punk]:
wanna give lolli a nudge, shes stuck with her head shoved so far into her books bless her.
gwosh PK seems like you and me float on the same level of ressonace (<--Arg doesnt look right, sp?!...) sometimes! I have quoted you three times today!

I will be making sure that Lolli has got her head out of the books!

Lolli lolli bo lolli lonnana nana bo lolli fe fi fo lolli!

Horray for bouncy people!

JUGGLEwithyourmind!