Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Whitworth Park Student Accomodation 9pm till late

Login/Join to Participate

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
Hey guys n gurls this is Ting aka Sixth biggrin for the time being Lizpeace, Tone juggle,Joel weavesmiley & I spankhave been fire spinning in Whitworth Park and we were wondering if anyone would like to join us this friday 10pm for a pre spin before sunday biggrin (I know you want to)

I know this is a bit of a short notice but there should be approx 8 new ppl coming to participate smile who all range in different levels of poi.(im a newb to staff myself)

location wise, its the student accomodation along oxford road directly oppsite the macdonalds & subways. As for security, its all in an enclosed area & we have a student bar where you can cool down.

on this note heres my number since theres an electronic gate not far from the pit where we'l be playing biggrin

oh and before I forget no need for parafin i have loads biggrin to get rid of .

07900 920 484

peace

EDITED_BY: Dom (1147302326)

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

tony830Member
58 posts

Posted:
w00t la la !!

cant wait

START THE REVOLUTION . . . . beerchug

hope to see some new faces there and ting, i need that aerial hyperloop on film !! hehe

tone xx

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
oh ill get it on film...just as long as u throw the poi upwards and not at me when i taking the photo eek

adios

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I would love to come to this, but right now it isnt a realistic option i'm afraid, will see you al on sunday though biggrin

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

nutellamember
87 posts

Posted:
of course ill be there. and steaks, we can set the end of ur crutches on fire if u want, and u can be tne firsy ever fire crutch spinner. theres boooooze as well!

american components, russian components, all made in taiwan!!!

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
So So tempting.... ubblove

Oh, and this little gathering looks quite enticing as well biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

nutellamember
87 posts

Posted:
ouuuuh you should come dave! i can show u my future tv!!! and we can spin together, of course.

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
ditto with Nut well if people are gonna be lazy mancs and drink beerchug instead of poi'ing/staffing I'l still be there! besides Dave if it does go down hill with the turn out ...the beers on me biggrin and parafin of course.

lemme think...hmm liz, tony me, joel, new guy 1...hmm *mummbles* 2 other poi girls ubbrollsmileubbrollsmile1 poi dude.....well if every one turns out..should be bout..11 approx... ahh well we'll c how it goes...
just a quick notice...some people want to join in and learn I have no problem with this...is this ok with u guys? Liz , Tone?

have a good day everyone....(takes a nap on the floor since bed is being occupied by an evil soul draining portfolio)

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
i'd be up for a spin, and i know 2 or 3 of my mates would be, but i've not the faintest idea as to where whitworth park is...

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Well it's more a case I have to be back in Preston by Noon on Saturday as it's my friend's birthday do. Plus if I get down for 9 I can only have about 2 hours spin unless someone's offering to put me up for the night!

Besides. I don't drink tongue

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
when i say whitworth park its not really a park its a student accomodation well if your heading towards the city along oxford road ( i hope u know urr Oxford road biggrin if you dont spank shame on you!)you'll come accross a macdonalds and subways...both together on urr right hand side.

We live opposite there (opposite being a barclays bank/nationwide/a cafe/mcalls etc etc) essentially there should be a white house with big black metal eletronic gates) pub wise were opposite THE OXFORD
hospital wise were opposite the hospital (handy aint it?) Food wise were near Abduls & Gemini (ringing a bell yet)

if this still hasnt satisfied your question for where the meet is, I shall pour parafin over the gates and set them alight in a hellish display while i staff infront of the gates devil

or if your still confused as to where we are in Manchester follow the smell of incinerated clothing biggrin

hehe jk man jus give me a call 07900 920 484

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
hmm dave I have tons of room in my flat but un question pour favour. Would you mind bringing a sleeping bag? cuz i only have a blanket and a pillow frown my dog jack daniels decided to make my old sleeping bag his new crib spank

but other than that yeah sure u can stay over my place biggrin

and i also cant certify number turn outs dude...you know students once they smell beer...theyre off

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Where abouts is your flat? Relatively close to town?

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
spank spank spank yeah its like 15 mins from the centre by bus

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
if your coming from the town centre....take the 48 /148bus or ne bus going in the general direction of the university.

macdonalds should be on your left...failing directions il meet you where ever you know at...5....after uni work biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You're you're actually in Whitworth Park Halls?

Plus I probably won't get there till 9pm anyway!

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
nvm then ill be there on sunday biggrin

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I may be able to turn up for a short time, but Liz, no lighting my crutches, i still need them, also sorted Havokist out with directions to withworth park.

Owner of Clarence_Quack

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Hmz?

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
Hmz?? whats Hmz? frown

nutellamember
87 posts

Posted:
ouhhh millhouse! come play too!!

tony830Member
58 posts

Posted:
lets get a MO FOing UNICYCLE ON THE GO !!!

ALSO if anyone up for any club/ball passin give me a holler !

tone xx

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
TONE GO TO SLEEP! YOUR A 1ST YEAR! INSOMNIA IS RESERVED FOR 3RD YEARS!ubblol
EDITED_BY: Sixth (1147396896)

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
yay I came up with a staff starting move...at 3:30 am.... in my head so im gonna try it tomorrow.

staff on the ground 3 paces back round off (kartwheel) pick up staff and straight into back flip then begin staffing ! WOOOOOOOOO

im 90% sure its possible....ok make it 50% and 20% landing on my butt and 30% on my head
EDITED_BY: Sixth (1147401631)

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Ting - I'll give you a shout later. I dont finish work (in cheadle heath) till 8:30 but I might come up for an hour or something.

Tone - I'll bring balls and clubs. I wanna learn to pass and I now have that club cascade looking quite sweet.

If not I'll just see everyone Sunday. I hope there's trees at castlefield so we can slackline.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I dunno about trees, but there is lots of metal work supporting the canopy around the top of the seating, so I am sure you cuold use that for the slackline wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
Thanks to all who made it! I'll be burning the pics onto CD's as soon as I get blanks biggrin see you on Sunday biggrin