Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Found this article today and I thought it was interesting. At least it could start some interesting conversations

So clicky clicky
any thoughts on this?

I personally think its great and more of this should happen around the world. I hope they never get cought and can continue to do good deeds for the poor biggrin

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ubblol awesome

Not that I FULLY support them but I see where they're coming from...the super rich can afford to lose some of what they've taken from the super poor...

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Awesome!
So glad they did it down Elbastarsse...that street is the one of the stuffiest places in the world!

Yeah i don't necessarily agree with it,but if you're gonna steal...do it for someone who needs it!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
It's stealing when it's fresh, but when it's past it's sell by date and is chucked into the dumpster out back, then it's called salvaging... But of course they won't give it to you if you ask.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
Think about it I'm not going to make any cliche references but every thing in this world is controlled and money is evil...pure and simple for every millionaire, there are millions of homeless people. Goverments controll what they deem acceptable (visual and audio material). Laws are laid down to enforce....reasonable public safety. If I could I'd join them in a heart beat but for now I have my life to worry about :'(. Funny thing is that this group is essentially good when you look at how much supermarkets earn per annum...and very small percentage is donated towards charities. You may think yes theyre a bunch of idiots for immorally stealing but theyre also providing help to the homeless...think about it and think outside the box without contemporary morals

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I think good on them. I'm against stealing, and I don't know if this is "right", but what is "right" anyway? Is it "right" that some people have so much when others have so little?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Yeah I see you alls point and agree to a degree stealing is wrong but in this context I think it one of the best things ever..... the anarchist in me is all ways againt the damn rich and bleeding for the poor and I hate the way money rules this world. I wish I could do something like this myself but I have my kiddies to think about, wouldn't want to end up in jail, so I really cant.

mcp's comment made me think about the "Food Not Bombs" movement here in America. Ever heard of it? I really dont know if they do things like this around the world but its great. "Food Not Bombs" is just groups of people in cities all over the USA and what they commonly do is "salvage" or dumpster dive as we call it and rescue stuff like giant bags of bagels that are only a day old and stores throw out or vegitables that are still good and make soup then they set up a table in the center of town and give out food for free to anyone who is hungery untill the cops show up and shut them down. I find it sooooo strange that its illegal to give away food to hungery people here in the USA. So do people do this in other parts of the world too? If not get out there and do it and help to feed the hungery masses wink biggrin

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....