jim bombadilmember
142 posts

Posted:
hello kiwis....
A friend of mine was thinking about buying a plot of land over there and setting up a wee farm sometime was his plan I think.
I wonder if you could give us any idea of availability/prices over there or people to get in contact with.
All help really apreciated.

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
i`m sure you and your buddy are really nice people but it would really be much better for all if you just visited and then took your memories home with you. please i beg you don`t come to new zeland and buy some of our land just forces the land prices beyond the reach of those of us who already live here.

jaidendawnmember
38 posts

Posted:
Once upon a time I fancied the idea of trying to get a teaching internship/position in NZ. It is so beautiful there...as I'm sure everyone knows...Still, there is so little land for the people to actually inhabit. Plenty of mountains and cliffs to climb, but little inhabitable land-that is with the forests and other "wild areas" still there. Of course those could be cut down to make room for more homes. And with publicity like Zena the Warrior Princess and other shows/movies giving the rest of the world a glimpse of NZ's enchantment...I'm sure there are plenty of peeps trying to "get away" to this charming country. My dream is to visit for a month or so some day... and perhaps...be reincarnated there. To those of you with the emense luck to live there already:
For the rest of us....Join me in dreaming

~~Every Object, Every Being, Is A Jar Full Of Delight...~~

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
dreaming is good for us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hey Itsgottab how you doing?

Meh

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
hey slow to be me i just got ur name ... master of the trees and stuff ....
mythmitch

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
mr C i am well