Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > "hoscha a fuer ?" - fireplayergathering in the west of austria

Login/Join to Participate

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
Hey folks, freaky fire people, jugglers and what else is freaking around out there! weavesmiley juggle ubblocoubblove peace angelblue devil meditate

I have to make a huge and extremely important announcement! Over the last 3 years, many fiery meetings have taken place in Austria: from the legendary FEUERFEST in Graz to the FIREDANCE Festival in Upper Austria. Now WE would like to carry on this whole thing and bring it to the western part of our beautiful country. biggrin

This is an invitation to the “Hosch a Für? Convention” (West Austrian for “Have you got a lighter?”) on the Jagdberg Ruin in Schlins/Vorarlberg (in Western Austria, almost in Switzerland, but unfortunately not quite there wink) from JULY 24 – 30, 2006.
bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2
Who are we?
WE are called TIRASARU (some of you may already know us from other Fire Festivals or the EJC) and are a group of six fire dancers from Innsbruck/Tyrol/Austria. If you want to know more about us: check us out on www.tirasaru.tk !

What’s the idea behind it?
The initial idea behind all this was our decision to organize the annual Open Air on the Jagdberg Ruin. The idea of a Fire Convention had been around for some time, and in combination with an Open Air Festival this seemed just perfect. La voilà! One week of fire freak-out with a two day Open Air Festival as culmination so to speak!!!

The programme
We have already come up with many good ideas for the festival. But just come and see for yourself – as we don’t want to tell you too much yet wink! On the plan are, though, many different workshops, an Experimental Day, an Open Stage, as well as a Big Final Performance as the highlight of the Open Air on Saturday evening.
And if any of you are jam-packed with ideas, just feel free to introduce them and also to take over their organization. We are also open to and grateful for any other offers of support wink

The Open Air
Two day Open Air Festival on 3 floors, with 12 bands that really rock, phat DJs, After Party, Mexican Bar etc. More on www.jagdberg.at .

The Ruin
Very beautiful, picturesque surrounding with ancient inspiring walls and a lot of space under shady trees. If you want to see some photos, soon online on www.jagdberg.at .

What do we offer?
The most important of all: a gorgeous and inspiring location to PLAY FIRE, to have a good time together, to exchange experiences, to practise, with space to try something new, to party, laugh and live, dance, sing …
A wonderful camping site under the trees in front of the old walls of the ruin, a gym as alternative in case of bad weather, washing facilities and toilets, a small lake not too far off, the opportunity of preparing a “wicked show” together that will be presented as highlight of the Open Air Festival on Saturday evening, free entry to the Open Air for all participants of the Convention, some sort of “Volxküche” to stuff oneself with food at fair prices (maybe also a breakfast buffet) and free lamp oil for training, free freak-out and the shows.

Enrolment
In order to organize the whole action more easily and to be able to offer you the best “comfort” possible wink, we are asking for binding enrolments.
So please send a short e-mail to tirasaru@gmx.at !
Your e-mail should contain the following information:
Name of the group (and home page if possible), what you do, number and names of the artists!
Costs: € 20 per person
Please make your decision soon, as the turnout must unfortunately be restricted due to the site.

All further information will be announced in the next e-mail.

Hope to see ya !!! biggrin

Keep the fire burning!
Fiery hugs grouphug
Tina of Tirasaru

lovely greetings, shamir smile

jai radhe-shyam

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Konsti ubbcrying

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
@UnluckyCloudOfFeathers
"What is making you or konsti so sad ?"

jai radhe-shyam

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I havent seen him in a long time.
I havent spoken to him in a long time.
He has not been back to HOP in a long time.
I miss him very much frown

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
you have my true sympathy !!
hug

jai radhe-shyam

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Ooooh This is is when UbEurope was going to be... and I will be in Linz till the 22nd for the pflasterspektakel... Am planning to going to Bulgaria by the 1st August, but if that festival doesn't work out/get its funding I may well come to this one smile

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
our group also will be at pflasterspektakel - so maybe we can hit the road from linz together with a bunch of people straight to the next event - lovely smile

jai radhe-shyam

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
confirmed up to now :
glittertill and sista firewire, parts of feuercircus, soluna rising, apokeulybbse, sturmunddrang, fenfire, some solo-performers, of course tirasaru and...
maybe you ?

jai radhe-shyam

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I think you forgot SOLAR amongst that lot
I am dissapointed and ashamed that a fellow Gaylord would do me such an diservice. You may well have your Gaylordian privalages revoked, we shall have to take it to the next Lords gathering for some Nipple tweeking, to see wether you still have the POWER.....I got the POWER (shuffles off in stange danciness to mid Nineties house music!)

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
oh, i am very sorry rob , i never wanted to do you any diservice !!
of course solar with a great amount of gaylord-power will be at the festival - so there will be nipple-tweeks for free, as much as a person can and wants to tollerate.
and i still have the power and am proud to represent.
love, shamir

jai radhe-shyam

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I dont know about free nipple tweeking - maybe if its workshops or skillshare, so I am giving and recieveing.......mmmmmmmm. But if im the only one giving them out - I want some sort of recompense!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
we can surely organise that !! biggrin

jai radhe-shyam

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
big up BUMP for this one, seeing everyone is on their way now... look forward to seeing you all in a few days there!
It has been so good to meet you all in Linz, Austria crew rocks!!

hug hug

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
This was the best funniest wickedest rockinest festival I have been to in years.

SO good it was HI-SUPER!!!

anandoGOLD Member
11 posts

Posted:
hey funkies!
The Festival is over, we nearly finished the cleaning and i allready had some hours of sleep smile

It was super to have you all here in the lovely mountain ranges of vorarlberg.

a big thank you, on hell of a group hug and another one from the tirasarus to everyone that had been on the festival. we are allready talking about the next one smile

an updated e-mail-list, foto-links, updates about the dvds, ... are coming soon. enjoy your time untill then, we see each other at ubereurope! hurray!

tom from tirasaru

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
All you lovely people at the festy ROCK
We all LOVE you for the energy you put in - especially you Chief Nipple Tweeker - you were a STAR and a pleasure to FireBoyBand BackLight with!!
I saw the footage and laughed ALOT - especially at all the girlie screeming that was going on!!
Oh and ive got some LOVELY footage of us on the bench on the last morning - It wasnt just the woman that were all over you!!!!
Oh and just to say - My flight wasnt the day I left - but the day after - so I stayed in an empty Caravan and had a very restful day waiting 24 hours for my flight!!!! Thanks to the lovely people that gave me a lift to the airport the wrong day, the taxi driver who gave me a free lift to the camp site, the man that helped me with all my baggage on and off the bus, the woman that filmed me in Friendrichhousen!! and Ryanair for not making me pay ridiculous amounts of excess baggage!! and my Mum for picking me up fomr the aiport and not making it a 48 hour trip home!!!
Thats what a FireFest will do to you heh???!!!
Already cant wait for the next one
Again......You all and especially all the Tira Saru's at the festy ROCK Firewise
I love you all and Goodnight!!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

anandoGOLD Member
11 posts

Posted:
woohoo! baby! I can't wait to see the footage ... especially the one of us two on sunday morning smile

well well - the whole festival and everyone that was there ROCKED! i'm just putting together the e-mail-adress-list and it takes me hours, because I'm checking out all the homepages and links and everything related to the people that have been on the hosch-a-für festival. very nice, very nice!

enjoy!
1000 greetings to you and your nipples, rob (and to everyone else)

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
ladies and gentlemen,

pictures of the legendary "hosch a fuer festival" are online now. as i can't make a direkt link you have to check out www.tirasaru.tk - then "hosch a fuer?" - and see the pictures there - i hope you enjoy!!

lovely greetings,
shamir

jai radhe-shyam

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey Shamir!!
How lovely to see your name!
When I get home away from this horrible slow work computer I will make a pot of tea, put my feet up and enjoy!
Thanks for being part of my wonderful Summer, I hope all is well for you beautiful Austrian friends. And Swiss. And German. And Italian. All of you!!

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
beautiful photos smile and lovely memories! Congrats to the tirasarus for making this happen and running it is such a laidback way that somehow still got everything done! Lovely atmosphere cool ubbrollsmile
roll on next summer!!!
love to all!
Lx

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

ramdassBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
everything is well around here - life and people are busy, hopefully not too busy and we keep the fire burning!!!
i hope to, that everything is fine with you dearest gabe down there on the other side of mother earth - send you love and love.

and the lovely atmosphere were all of you ladies and gentlemen, who were there and created it - thank all of you for being part of it.

and there was something very important i forgot to mention the last time -
a huge, big lovely grouphug to everyone!!!

love,
shamir grouphug

jai radhe-shyam

DavidJNolanPrecision instrument of speed and aromatics
240 posts

Posted:
Thanks again for an amazing festival. You did great guys hug

Not a spinner!