MITCH_MAYHEM

Total posts: 1
  Posted: Yawlp! Hi all. I havn't partaken in any form of Fire Twirling community in a long while (since i was last on this site - a good 3 to 4 years ago). However i met an amazing succession of fire people at confest whose company i really enjoyed, and was wondering if anybody had taken photos of the twirling in the hollow?, particularly on friday and saturday ( i was too busy going nuts - on the small 2 1/2" doubles with white tape spiraled around the middle) to take any.
Also if any of those who i had been hanging with can remember me from this message then please chuck us a line of greetings!
cheers
M

Delete Topic

Dentrassi
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

Dentrassi

ZORT!

Total posts: 3044
  Posted:hey that description sounds familiar! - how are you mate? Ed here - that somewhat eccentric contact staffer.

alas i have no photos - the only guy i know who was taking photos was Bender - maybe see what he's got.

cheers hug

E ubbrollsmile

EDITED_BY: Dentrassi (1147099992)

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Delete

Bender_the_Offender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

Bender_the_Offender

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
  Posted:i have waaaaaaaaay too many confest photos to sort thry right now.
michael tries to limit how many photos are taken at the fire circle as he understandably is concerned about safety.
right now i've not uploaded a single fire photo up yet, but you can see what's up so far in the confest gallery on my confest site....

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

Bender_the_Offender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

Bender_the_Offender

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
  Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete