• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ***Falmouth 6!!!!!***(not really in Falmouth again!)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...2223242526...46
maus
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4191
Posted:Falmouth 6...14th-17th September

Okay, well wiki is up here now for you all to add your details to please!

All you have to do is press "edit this page" add whatever details you want to the various lists.

My number: 07795294151

To be used incase of emergency/queries/lift from station etc.

Cheers! biggrin

www.gwithianfarm.co.uk

Gwithian Surf Report

EDITED_BY: maus (1156335492)

Delete Topic

Mr_widd

Mr_widd

eat my face before i eat yours

Total posts: 253
Posted:maus, is there gonna be a kinda chalkboard for the workshops like at play or is it going to be the traditional falmouth shout and gather type workshops? either way i'm not bothered, just looking forward to doing mine ubbloco

oh and another thing, will you be doing body painting again? and do you charge for it and if so how much abouts? rolleyes

EDITED_BY: Mr_widd (1157025964)

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:Whoever did the workshop board at play was a genius. ubbangel
I mean, the whole Rainbow title idea was amazing.
The workshop board obviously made Play the great success it was. Three cheers for the anonymous chalkboard people! bounce2 ubblol ubbangel

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted: Written by: Mr_widd

maus, is there gonna be a kinda chalkboard for the workshops like at play or is it going to be the traditional falmouth shout and gather type workshops? either way i'm not bothered, just looking forward to doing mine ubbloco

oh and another thing, will you be doing body painting again? and do you charge for it and if so how much abouts? rolleyes

Doubtful on the chalkboard....falmouth's more of a relaxed affair...just holler as loud as you can and wait for a bunch of hippies to turn up! wink

If you do want to do a chalkboard though, feel free to bring one, but be warned, some people "lie ins" are later than others, so structure wouldn't really work at this sort of meet! wink

As for body painting, ooh....that reminds me....back in a sec....

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Okay...I'm back.

As far as bodypainting goes, the original plan was to do a photo shoot at the Falmouth meet but now due to various problems this has to be postponed.

Also as I've not done much paint work over the summer I havn't bothered buying any paints, mainly cos they're bloody expensive.

However, I will be there, with my hands even if they are a little shaky wink, and if you want to be painted and are prepared to maybe bring your own paints, and you can catch me when I'm vaguely awake, then yes, I'm happy to paint anyone.

biggrin

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:Can I paint you Kelly...? biggrin

To quote 'Death Becomes Her'

'I'll paint your ass, you paint mine...'

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Yup you can paint me, but like i said, i don't have many paints at the moment! biggrin

Ooh yay....i never get painted! bounce

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:We will have to rectify that then won't we dear...?

I'll have the paints...
Don't worry. I'll be gentle... rolleyes

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:oh... frown

wink ubblol

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:Ok then. For YOU I'll bring the metal scouring pad to apply the paint (useful for exfoliation before paint application too) biggrin

Delete

spinningstarlet
SILVER Member since Aug 2006

spinningstarlet

enthusiast

Total posts: 271
Posted:i want to come...

i might just pop down for a day? it's along way for me to go, and i have the unfortunate problem of two jobs pretty much making it impossable for me to get time off to do anything...

and was at leeds fest aug bank holiday so can't really ask for anymore time off...

*note to self. try be more organised about things....

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:It'll be worth it mate, come play get wasted spin stuff and smile!

And worse comes to worse....pull a sicky! wink

Delete

Vixen
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3276
Posted:ooo you can put your vibrating hands on me Maus!!! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

Vixen
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3276
Posted:o... i mean "shakey" wink

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Really...i meant vibrating! wink

Delete

Mr_widd

Mr_widd

Posted:well kelly it was my girlfriend who wanted painting, a kinda funky design for when she plays around on her powerizers (kangeroo stilts for thosos not in the know). so if i can get some paints then and bring them down that will be cooolio cooolio! thank you there. as for the chalk board i was just wonderin as it dont bother me.

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Yep like i said, no worries at all, as long as I'm not too innebriated so I'm not gonna make any promises! wink ubblol

Delete

_Siege_
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

_Siege_

Total posts: 181
Posted:Whereabouts would one purchase said body paints? I kind of fancy being painted, sounds fun! peace

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

Delete

sketch
GOLD Member since May 2006

sketch

Empirically random...

Total posts: 431
Posted:im gonna bring my video camera, is anyone else bringing one? i feel a stephen spielburger moment coming on....

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

Delete

paperwrist

paperwrist

Total posts: 43
Posted:if i get a memory card for my video cam i will definatly be bringing it but also got my wonderus digi cam so all is good

i live in piskie land come play with me and the g,nomes

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Most good costume shops/fancy dress places stock them

The best sort to get is Grimas, lasts the longest doesn't smudge run as easily and appliction is normally a lot smoother.

Although you may find you have to get Snazaroo or something like that, which to be honest will probably be fine at the moment as the weather is not too hot(they melt easily wink)

Delete

Mr_widd

Mr_widd

Posted:yo kelly, sorry to keep bugging you about this but were well up for getting some paint, but how much do you recomend getting as they sell different sizes. like louise wants to get an upper body paint of tigger. bouncy bouncy!

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:They come in varying sizes to be honest.

As far as the orange goes you probably want to get a fairly large pot, but the colours that get used less obviously you won't need as much of.

Don't forget though, i don't mind doing a bit at some point, but it is very time consuming so I'm not making any promises to anybody that i will definately do it, i wanna have some play time aswell.

smile

Delete

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted: Written by: maus

Although you may find you have to get Snazaroo or something like that, which to be honest will probably be fine at the moment as the weather is not too hot(they melt easily wink)

We used to use only snazaroo paints because we found less kids had reactions to it. I'm sad to say that we have found that the quality of the Snazaroo paints in the last 2 or so years has gone down hill. We will not be buying any more of it and will be swapping over to Grimas when the lot we have now runs out.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

maus

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Grimas rocks....its officicial! wink

Delete

Larry
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

Larry

Electro Ponce!

Total posts: 383
Posted:if anyone is, or anyone knows of anyone you may be, passing by leeds/wakefield on their way doen to this can they please let me know? a lift there would be muchly appreciated

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

Delete

_Siege_
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

_Siege_

Total posts: 181
Posted:Hmm, just realised about the whole 'body paint containing dyes' thing (I know I'm a bit slow!) and as I've had some fairly nasty reactions to stuff in the past I think I better give it a miss. Don't want to risk making myself ill for the sake of a bit of body paint! ooooops

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

Delete

paperwrist

paperwrist

Total posts: 43
Posted:henna sounds like fun hope you guys are artistic im sure you are im a living doodle

i live in piskie land come play with me and the g,nomes

Delete

ilovethefire
SILVER Member since May 2005

Total posts: 53
Posted:wow workshop list is looking sweet... going to be learning and playing at the same time beerchug bounce strike.
mojojo, u mentioned u'd bring the henna sounds great, we can all chip in for materials like that, dont want u being out of pocket
gonna bring my own chocolate, in large large supplies tho.
bringing my digital camera as well, HOP will be flooded with falmouth beach-nakedness-chocolate- fire photos, bounce bounce2

really looking foward now and starting to pray to the sun gods for good weather:
common ya bastards shine dam shine

may we4ever spin4ever

May we4ever spin4ever

Delete

Pigeon_Wigeon
BRONZE Member since Dec 2004

Pigeon_Wigeon

Say what?

Total posts: 4760
Posted:Um I live in Dorking in Surrey Monserat.. tis a place of dreams... biggrin

Delete

*HyperLight
BRONZE Member since Dec 2003

*HyperLight

old hand

Total posts: 1174
Posted:Right, I may have just returned from 't pub, but I want to be painted... I'm thinking some sort of celtic knot in henna followed by some form of colouring in. Volunteers for a willing canvas? smile
EDITED_BY: *HyperLight (1157070471)

Cake or Death?

Delete

Page: 1...2223242526...46