• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ***Falmouth 6!!!!!***(not really in Falmouth again!)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...444546
maus
maus

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4191
Posted:Falmouth 6...14th-17th September

Okay, well wiki is up here now for you all to add your details to please!

All you have to do is press "edit this page" add whatever details you want to the various lists.

My number: 07795294151

To be used incase of emergency/queries/lift from station etc.

Cheers! biggrin

www.gwithianfarm.co.uk

Gwithian Surf Report

EDITED_BY: maus (1156335492)

maus
maus

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4191
Posted:ubblol wow! I'm normally pretty good at avoiding photos, but judging by the way I look in most of them, I'm guessing I was waaaaaay past the caring stage! ubblol

Nice one Garthy- you rock! kiss

rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Total posts: 70
Posted:I know this is very belated, and not to do with the photos, but i wanted to finally say that i had a great time at falmouth and thank you to everyone for organising it, being there and making me feel welcome!

Im sorry for the horrendous delay (i'll not bother with excuses, suffice to say im useless) but having spent the day reading all the post falmouth posts, and now being drunk and chatty, i want to put in my two cents worth (feel free to ignore it)

I have precious few memories of the weekend - someone introduced himself by handing me a spliff en route to the beach (very good start to any morning), i got a got a poi over the tent in poi golf, i had that song stuck in my head for weeks (and now its back again), people gave me chicken to eat (thank you, it was very nice) and the beach/sea was AMAZING and for anyone who wants to remember me - i was the girl with the LED spinny thing round the campfire!

I love these festivals/meets/gatherings (whatever you want to call them) but i have to admit i do like the workshopness of PLAY because i do find it hard to start talking to people - especially as everyone does seem to know everyone else!!

I was sorry to hear that people were being critical of the less good spinners, im not so good yet but i was always taught trying and enthusiam counted more than skill and i think i had plenty of those, so this is something of a blot on my otherwise happy memories, but i'll not let it put me off!

Anyway, im glad i went (even if it was 8 hours on a train and getting some very VERY weird looks on the tube!) and i look forward to seeing everyone again soon - im finally starting to match names with faces and feeling very pleased with myself for it!

Oh and thank you for the name badge - i still have it, and will endeavour to remember it for all future meets.

Thank you to those who listened (or read, to be accurate) im now going to shut up - no longer feeling bad for not having said [deep breath in] "thankyouforhavingmeihadalovelytime" (who else was trained to say that after birthday parties etc when they were a little kid?) thankx

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars

"To alcohol, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems!"

lilith_in_london
Total posts: 149
Posted:it was nice to "meet" you michelle! it's cool how you can finally have a chat with other spitz people in cornwall smile

x

sara

c'est pas nous qui sommes la rue, c'est la rue ktanou!

1st official camden town (uk) meet 21st october! see the events bit

rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Total posts: 70
Posted:yeah i thought that too, i guess its what happens when you go abroad - you talk to people from home!

Not that cornwall is abroad - just far away

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars

"To alcohol, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems!"

NOn
activist for HoPper liberation.
Total posts: 1643
Posted:hey hey, was looking at the latest photos earlier - do the slideshow thingy - garthy's campfire photos look well cool, everyone's shadows are really sharp and looks like the images have been cut out and photoshopped back on... biggrin just an observation... fal 6 seems like years ago & i want to go to a beach...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

VampyricAcid
VampyricAcid

veteran
Total posts: 1286
Posted:I MISS YOU GUYS!!! i wish i'd been there, damn lackingofmoneyness be it hellfire, play or an impromptue falmouth, I WILL BE THERE!!! cos i miss everything about it!!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Page: 1...444546