Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ***Falmouth 6!!!!!***(not really in Falmouth again!)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Falmouth 6...14th-17th September

Okay, well wiki is up here now for you all to add your details to please!

All you have to do is press "edit this page" add whatever details you want to the various lists.

My number: 07795294151

To be used incase of emergency/queries/lift from station etc.

Cheers! biggrin

www.gwithianfarm.co.uk

Gwithian Surf Report

EDITED_BY: maus (1156335492)

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
I hope to make it, but work is planning on sending me to Norway over this frown hug 's to you all

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Mojojo: Judging by the temperatures that your fellow countrymen (and women) were complaining were cold, I'd say its going to be censored freezing! But to any normal people, it should still be quite warm! (around 15 ish degrees if you want numbers)

ps, Don't hold me to that, the Cornish weather is a very fickle beast!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Booking time off work tonight smile

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mojojo

... I will be bringing henna and therefore offering a henna "workshop" of sorts if anyone is interested...

I'd be interested in a henna "workshop". I love it, as long as it isn't black as that stuff may kill me! (Ok, little over-dramatic but I am allergic to the black stuff!) ubblol

Looking forward to seeing you there!
hug hug

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

FractosDirty Fire Project
133 posts

Posted:
Mind if I tag along? smile

(added to unconfirmed list on the wiki)

oOo
You see, you already know circle-theory,
you just don't *know* that you know.

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
im coming i pushed my parents and they gave in hehe so ill be there 14th and 17th ........ about time i got to go biggrin

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Room for someone who's mostly a lurker these days? smile

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

daizeSILVER Member
175 posts

Posted:
I'm comming, if that's ok? *flutters lashes* smile

*Twiddles thumbs* don't know how to add to that list.

biggrin

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
well well well DA finally we may meet

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Wikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Guys everyones more than welcome! biggrin

To add to wiki list, click on whichever bit you want to add to attendees/ lift share etc.

Then when that page opens top left you'll see "edit this page"
Clicky clicky on this then just add your name to the list by clicking on wherever you want it to go and typing....

simple! biggrin

MojojoGOLD Member
wandering dingo
167 posts

Posted:
 Written by: _Siege_

I'd be interested in a henna "workshop". I love it, as long as it isn't black as that stuff may kill me! (Ok, little over-dramatic but I am allergic to the black stuff!) ubblol

Nope, it won't be the nasty black stuff, alot of people have reactions to that. Plus I think the natural brown/red looks better anyway. smile
Bring any designs you have in mind or want to try, I will bring some as well, although unfortunately all my books are back home in Aus.

Only three things are certain: Death, Taxes, and that England will not win back the Ashes in this lifetime.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Mojojojojo......yay for hennary goodness. I meant to send some with Geo and forgot to pass it on.

Im sure you will think of lots of funky designs. Ping me if you need some scanned or something.

Keep hold of that hug for Skully.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MojojoGOLD Member
wandering dingo
167 posts

Posted:

Thanks Gnor, I might at that, I meant to scan some of the stuff you lent me before I left but you know, too busy and all!.... I'll see how I go I have a bit on the 'puter anyhow.

Only three things are certain: Death, Taxes, and that England will not win back the Ashes in this lifetime.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
I have a book of henna designs somewhere....if you give me a poke closer to the time I'll see if I can dig it out for you to use! smile hug

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
 Written by: the nice one

Room for someone who's mostly a lurker these days?

Yay! course there is, missus biggrin hug

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

minimaniacThe Ladiees Man
360 posts

Posted:
ive not been to a meet in ages and have learnt so much more!

i will confirm closer to the the time though but i may have three friend who spin batons coming down with me who are spin so beautifully!

ive not done any fire in ages! YAY!!!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
kelly i just bought a bigish marquee for Bigbury on Fire 2. just wonderin if i can bring it to the campsite too, its a 6x3 meter one. dunno if it will be taking the piss though, i got a generator and uv cannon too now you see

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Yeah you can bring it to the campsite mate, I think we will have it pretty much to ourselves anyway, so space isn't really an issue.

As far as generator etc. goes....all activities are down on the beach which is a bit of a trek across country(can't remember if you came to the last one!), so you may not want to bring it.

No music or anything like that on the campsite after 10.30pm, but anything you want to bring/can be bothered to carry etc. is fine by me as long as it doesn't disruptr the campsite, or any of the locals, so not too much noise please.

smile hug

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mr_widd

kelly i just bought a bigish marquee for Bigbury on Fire 2. just wonderin if i can bring it to the campsite too, its a 6x3 meter one. dunno if it will be taking the piss though, i got a generator and uv cannon too now you see

UV Cannon?!?!? Yippe!!!!

Non-Https Image Link

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
if theres gonna be a geny there i could bring a soundsystem (obviously not for use after 10:30 on the campsite). i also dont mind using the van for wood/generator shifting to the beach and back.0

(advanced apology: sorry if any of this has already been discussed, im lame and not reading the whole lot)

Jake the Juggler

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
i was at the last one, there are power hook ups though aint there? but if there is call for it i will make sure it comes along.

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
yes, but not on the beach, and in my opinion, unless we get a loada decent musicians with instruments there (no offence to you mags, you rock, you're just not "loads") it would be cool to have some power and a system on the beach.

Jake the Juggler

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
clap YAY beach party BEACH PARTY bounce clap

i don't mind helping to carry the rig down to the beach if need be biggrin

sketchGOLD Member
Empirically random...
431 posts

Posted:
ditto

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
woah right there . . .

I seem to remember some people being a bit negative towards the idea of 'bangin tunes' all night long last year. so I'm thinking it's not gonna be a 'rig' but more of a loud cd player/decks(?) that will be turned off if people wanna jam round the fire.

anyway, my system went kaplunk last night . . . hopefully should have it sorted by then, if not i can bring a iddy-diddy-diddy one instead of the iddy-diddy one.

Jake the Juggler

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: JtJ

woah right there . . .

I seem to remember some people being a bit negative towards the idea of 'bangin tunes' all night long last year. so I'm thinking it's not gonna be a 'rig' but more of a loud cd player/decks(?) that will be turned off if people wanna jam round the fire.

Yes indeedy!

We don't actually have formal permission to be on the beach with fire, the reason we got away with it last time is because nobody knew we were there due to the fact we weren't too loud.

Sorry guys, NO RIG!! ...don'y mind a bit of music but its mine and Mags' asses on the line and in trouble with the police if it all goes tits up.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
ubblove Mags singing! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
*looks in* ohhh shiney ness smile

and i will be coming biggrin

back

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
sure there's a beach 10 mins drive down the road we could invade if people REALLY wanted a rig there ubblol

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ravehead

sure there's a beach 10 mins drive down the road we could invade if people REALLY wanted a rig there ubblol

umm

Page: ......