Forums > Social Chat > possible record of some sort...please leave a comment

Login/Join to Participate

sancheznewbie
5 posts

Posted:
hi i was at the falmouth festival a couple of years back and i was 11 at the time...well i was spinning fire on the last day on meanporth beach if anyone remembers me im dykes lil bro...if anybody knows if it is a record of some sort please reply to this

thank you

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Sorry Sanchez, I've seen a couple of smaller kids at the BJC last year frown

But it's still pretty damn impressive! It took me 25 years to get there!!! I still think if I was a mother I'd probably be a right hypocrite and make my child wait till they're about 16 or so redface

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

sancheznewbie
5 posts

Posted:
 Written by: sanchez

hi i was at the falmouth festival a couple of years back and i was 11 at the time...well i was spinning fire on the last day on meanporth beach if anyone remembers me im dykes lil bro...if anybody knows if it is a record of some sort please reply to this

thank you

he who laughs last thinks slowest

CrazyHippyChickSILVER Member
errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
awwwwwwwwwww

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!