• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > possible record of some sort...please leave a comment

Login/Join to Participate

sanchez

Total posts: 5
Posted:hi i was at the falmouth festival a couple of years back and i was 11 at the time...well i was spinning fire on the last day on meanporth beach if anyone remembers me im dykes lil bro...if anybody knows if it is a record of some sort please reply to this

thank you

Delete Topic

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:Sorry Sanchez, I've seen a couple of smaller kids at the BJC last year frown

But it's still pretty damn impressive! It took me 25 years to get there!!! I still think if I was a mother I'd probably be a right hypocrite and make my child wait till they're about 16 or so redface

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

sanchez

Total posts: 5
Posted: Written by: sanchez

hi i was at the falmouth festival a couple of years back and i was 11 at the time...well i was spinning fire on the last day on meanporth beach if anyone remembers me im dykes lil bro...if anybody knows if it is a record of some sort please reply to this

thank you

he who laughs last thinks slowest

Delete

CrazyHippyChick
SILVER Member since Jul 2004

errrrrr what?

Total posts: 198
Posted:awwwwwwwwwww

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!

Delete